Here we grow again, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, I guess they did take off. Looking awesome. Mine are little sticks compared to you. Love it Ston~

They are looking like they found their feet....hope them rooster's turn to hens. Looking forward to an epic OD this year with you man.

Nice job man, you need a few autos to toss out in the spring and do a small light dep spring garden :)

Stone your stuff looks great. Nice full color n all bushy not too tall. Do u use mykos and azos? I know it's made real close by. I had not used azos beore last year but only mykos. Combining them makes a world of a difference the day after a feeding. And also are you training your plants with the cages or they just there for support later? You got beautiful stuff anyway

Hey man been a while.yes mykos, no azos. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Still rocking through this gnarly heat wave. Plants are actually loving it, and crazy growth. Cages are new this year, and for future support. That's just round one also. They've all been fimmed and topped. Try to keep em big, but not much taller than fenceline now a days

Ya know Ston~ it is a good thing I like you so well or i would be really jealous as I always am. You do rock it kid. Good for you. You are my hero. I go out and tell my little plants about your plants and they are very excited by it. looking just wonderful. love it.

Beautiful plants for sure! I am always jelly when I see outdoor monsters enjoying the sun. I wish one day I can do the same.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Must be a nice place to sit in the evening and chill. Very good!!!

I love going out to my garden 1st thing in the morning with a cup of canna-spiked coffee to get my day started. Since I'm retired, every day might be a weekend day though...it depends on what I have planned or not. I get up around 7 usually and the wife sleeps in till at least 9 or 10 so I just chill in the garden for a cup or two and contemplate...
Your garden seems like an easy place to relax....

Great lookin filling out. Clean with the lower branches bare. We didn't do that this year. Sure looks good in your garden.

Latest posts

Back