heres an update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
well my plant that im doin (2 kush and 1 skunk) is 1 month and jus under a foot but it only looks like it is 3", its vary bushy and GROWING ANOTHER NODE from the main steam!!!! by the way im useing LST. i got the top part as close to the ground as possible. the fan leaves are pulled back so the middle growth gets light.the nodes are vary close and compact on the kush, and the skunk iz not as bushy as those 2. I jus turned the lighting on 12/12 yesterday, how long do it take be4 u can tell male or female?? im hopeing to be done by late feb early march, but what iz the arvage time u should let them flower??? Ima post pics as soon as i can but kinda hard wit no internet for the time being. but im holla back at yall and ima post pics soon

BluntFullOfKush said:
well my plant that im doin (2 kush and 1 skunk) is 1 month and jus under a foot but it only looks like it is 3", its vary bushy and GROWING ANOTHER NODE from the main steam!!!! by the way im useing LST. i got the top part as close to the ground as possible. the fan leaves are pulled back so the middle growth gets light.the nodes are vary close and compact on the kush, and the skunk iz not as bushy as those 2. I jus turned the lighting on 12/12 yesterday, how long do it take be4 u can tell male or female?? im hopeing to be done by late feb early march, but what iz the arvage time u should let them flower??? Ima post pics as soon as i can but kinda hard wit no internet for the time being. but im holla back at yall and ima post pics soon
It can take between 1 and 2 weeks to show male or female. For most Indica strains you can expect to flower 8 to 9 weeks and for a sativa 10 to 12 weeks.

Heres a look at my babies

IMAGE_098.jpg

IMAGE_099.jpg

IMAGE_100.jpg

IMAGE_101.jpg

IMAGE_102.jpg

IMAGE_103.jpg

IMAGE_104.jpg

IMAGE_092.jpg

IMAGE_093.jpg

IMAGE_076.jpg

IMAGE_078.jpg

IMAGE_079.jpg

Thoses are my babies jus under 5weeks old and going through its 1week of flowering. I still got some time to do be4 i know male or female from what the brothers grunt had said(thanx for the input by the way).ive started useing super bloomfor the 1st time tuesday wont give them another drink of that till about 10-14 days, sence i done that i been getting a lot of new nodes growing off the main stem and the branches.the 1st 4 weeks i been spraying with sugar water and they seem to love it alot, sence i jus started flowering ill probly spray them withe sugar once a week.As u can see from the pics im doin LST so all thoses little nodes in the middle get the right light and bush out, Would i be able to use those inner nodes as clones when they get bigger??? and if so, would it be a problem that they are in flowering or would they revert back to veg untill i change the light cycle on them??? If any 1 have ANY OUT PUT AT ALL feel free to let me know cause i REALLY dont wanna "F" it all up

BluntFullOfKush said:
Thoses are my babies jus under 5weeks old and going through its 1week of flowering. I still got some time to do be4 i know male or female from what the brothers grunt had said(thanx for the input by the way).ive started useing super bloomfor the 1st time tuesday wont give them another drink of that till about 10-14 days, sence i done that i been getting a lot of new nodes growing off the main stem and the branches.the 1st 4 weeks i been spraying with sugar water and they seem to love it alot, sence i jus started flowering ill probly spray them withe sugar once a week.As u can see from the pics im doin LST so all thoses little nodes in the middle get the right light and bush out, Would i be able to use those inner nodes as clones when they get bigger??? and if so, would it be a problem that they are in flowering or would they revert back to veg untill i change the light cycle on them??? If any 1 have ANY OUT PUT AT ALL feel free to let me know cause i REALLY dont wanna "F" it all up
Whats goind on BFOK. First let me say your babies are looking great. Yes you will be able to clone the middle branches when they get big enough. Yes you can clone a plant after it shows sex but it will take a bit longer to revert back to veg state and to root but it can be done. ;)

Latest posts

Back