Here's my 1st Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh that looks goooood.
Gonna be honest, with it only dropping to 50%RH with no humidifier, my opinion is that you don't need it. I was thinking you were in an arid region but it seems to me it's just extra electricity and with any possibility of stray mold spores kicking around, 50 is a better number anyway.
That's an impressively tidy setup. Grow Goals...

Great looking setup you got there Auntie! Definitely agree with SA, no need for that humidifier at all.

Very nice and clean .my humidity stays 30 to 60 pct depending on the weather outside of course.

It definitely gets pretty dry here, some days dropping into the 10s and 20s! I'm going to have to get an air conditioner soon i think too...
Mine usually stays anywhere from 30-50ish% but mostly close to 30 since in the summer we run our ac's. Once you start running an ac you might find need of the humidifier but as long as you can stay above 30 I wouldn't worry too much. 10's and 20's doesn't sound so good.

I would wait another week or so to potup again it's good to have em in early so there's no interruptions in root development and growth.im over at "back in the saddle again"
Check me out bro.you got a nice set up.i go with the ol foxfarm nutes trio.keep a lil calmag and guano .jus hit me up if you have any questions about my grow bro.

Can you link me your grow?

Youve definitely got a long way to grow before the repot. Ive got plants in my garden 4 feey tall in that size pots. You want to make sure the root ball is fully colonized in the pot so it holds together and doesn't disintegrate and cause damage when moving to a bigger home.
When you can drench the soil and it's dry again in 24 hours or less, that's a good sign they are feeling the pinch.

I just repotted em the other day, i'll have some pics up, but they were getting pretty full!

Mine usually stays anywhere from 30-50ish% but mostly close to 30 since in the summer we run our ac's. Once you start running an ac you might find need of the humidifier but as long as you can stay above 30 I wouldn't worry too much. 10's and 20's doesn't sound so good.

10s and 20s are rare, and yeah things will def change once it gets hot enough for AC.

Hi everyone Auntie here with my first grow.

A little bit of backstory: one of my close friends has been growing for a long time, but had to take a pause recently, so he gave me a bunch of his old gear. I inherited the tent, ducting, exhaust fan, plywood platform, and a watering kit (haven't set that up yet).

I had the tent sitting around for a couple of weeks, and just finally got around to getting the Mars Hydro TS 3000 lights, a Pulse grow monitor, and 9 clones (I paid for 8, but got one for free ).

The strains I'm growing:
3x Gelato #45
2x Wedding Cake
2x Cherry on Top
2x Sweet Thang

Does anyone have experience with these?

View attachment 260583

I'm growing them in soil - I used Fox Farm Ocean Forest, a bag of perlite, and a little bit of dolomite lime. I didn't have enough pots, so I had to wash out some of my old pots and transplant some of my random other potted plants. I really hope I cleaned them well enough not to have introduced any pests.

View attachment 260584 View attachment 260585

Here they are all potted up:

View attachment 260597

Here's my tent setup:
It's in my garage behind a big ol tapestry.

View attachment 260598 View attachment 260599

I've got it venting out to a perfect port that goes outside of my garage into the yard:

View attachment 260587 View attachment 260588

Here's my light & my pulse. Don't mind the box fan in there, I'm getting a couple of smaller clip on fans in a bit.
View attachment 260596

And here's how things are looking:
View attachment 260586

They're on approximately 18 hours on / 6 hours off. I still have to fiddle with the timer a bit more.

Some questions - are they going to be okay at ~ 50% humidity and about 70-80F? I'm considering getting a humidifier while my babies are so little.

What do you all think? Any pointers and feedback?

B4EC874A-7D50-41CC-A201-BB26667A3B62.jpeg
B4EC874A-7D50-41CC-A201-BB26667A3B62.jpeg

Latest posts

Back