Heres my set up around 6 weeks old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikkedsun

Reaction score
So here is my room any suggestions or questions ill answer to the best of my ability. Also ive enclosed a picture of some really nice full melt hash i just got. Hope the mods can look at it as a peace offering i apologize again for being short with anyone of you.
The sheeting i have around my room is called panda plastic im not sure if thats the real name but thats what we all call it. The dark back area is like a wall to block off our mother room. which has another 2 1000 watt. we just put up a white wall to let the plants in the back get more reflection

Photo_0015.jpg

Photo_0022.jpg

Photo_0024.jpg

Photo_0025.jpg

Photo_0026.jpg

Photo_0027.jpg

Photo_0028.jpg

Photo_0029.jpg

Photo_0031.jpg

Photo_0030.jpg

The top 2 pictures are of some MK ultra i cropped not too long ago. i have my ballists against concrete it helps them stay cool. i have intake coming from outside getting fresk air to the room and cooling 3 of my fans. i have my exhause carbon filter in the other room with the flowering girls.

Whats up Wikkedsun. Your set up is looking good along with that nice cup of hash. ;)

The company that makes the black/white poly actually calls it panda film. So ur on track! Not a bad lookin setup!

the top pics are of my soil then of a trainwreck plant that my friend trained to grow horizontal i guess u cant really tell the other pics are of my flowering room

Latest posts

Back