So a few weeks ago I took 3 cuttings and put them in rapid rooters and then set the rapid rooters in cups of coco coir/pearlite mix. Pretreated my coco with solution of calmag to balance the coco. Set plants in domed box and rooted them very quick (10days they began to show growth). I took them out of dome after some hardening off. they were doing fine. Then 1 by 1 they began to turn south after significant growth. I also planted 2 seeds which germed quickly and were showing good growth. About the time the first cutting began to fail, the first seedling failed. A few days later I set another seed in new coco/RR. As the cuttings slowly began to fail one after the other, the 2 seedlings were growing fine. Then when I was down to the last cutting, my healthy older seedling began to show the same issues. I now currently have lost all cuttings and the older seedling is on life support. The younger seedling isn't showing any signs of issue so far. The seedlings started with plain water with some root tonic. Cuttings were on 400ppm solution of nutes and root tonic after rooting. watering solution is kept at 68f but the cups of soil get warm between waterings (80ish). here are the pics in chronological order.