Here's some old pics of my plants....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it - and it suits you to a T! NTC = supergrower!

RCMP - royal Canadian mounted police = NTC lives in Canada.

Forget the grow - where were we at harvest time? :)

hehehe lol goldie!!! that would be nice too but I'd love to have seen those massive beauties growing!!!!

wait untill this summer, then you will see some massive, gigantic, cola's, promise ;)

greetz

What we gotta do, is all get a hotel in Canada, get together for the weekend, and smoke all my samples!!
(I got this big bag in the freezer, I saved a little off each crop!!!)

OMG, either I am seeing double or I am stoned - lol :D

Indeed! between NTC & BW, we will have some fantastic eye candy to drool over.

But we need NZB to come over - has anybody seen him? :(

Oops - who did that? OH! Puter on crack! - puter on crack! - LOL! :)

No, NZB the budman - then we`d have 3 supergrowers - NTC, BW, & NZB!

Perfect! I almost forgot! I have to start with my seeds for the new summer outdoor grow for this season. That is cool.

I have a new house, 5 April we are one year here, so almost time for celebration, but we have a garden where we have sun all day, well, for you guys this may be normal but here in Holland it is not, I really did not want to have a house with a garden that didn't have sun. So, good time to plant some seeds.

NL and Purple Power for me this year.

I hazen't heard from him Goldie, but RZB is on his way!! I sent him the worong web adress, but we got it all straight now! lmao

Sounds like your all set for the summer MarP.
No sun? How the hell are you supposed to grow pot outdoors if you don't get sun all day? I'll have to talk to mother nature for ya, we're good friends, I grow all her meds!!! LMAO

Latest posts

Back