Here's some old pics of my plants....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ this moment i have 15 germinated seeds, but i'm still waiting for my HG-seeds, so i can germinate these to, cause i'm not so sure if there will be allot of females between those germinated seeds (bagseed).

greetz

You go, BW! You won 30? Dude, that would be 45 plants - a whole garden! Cool! :)

no, i've won 15 classic seeds, so that would make 30 plants, but that will count down when i remove the males.

greetz

10 to 15 is still a good amount - are you potting them or putting them in the ground?

i'm gonna put them in the ground, i don't see my self growing mj in pots standing in the middle of a reservate :d

greetz

Okay, sorry, but...unfamiliar language, here - what is a reservate?

Ha ha ha! Oh, Okay. Well:::scratching head:::no, I guess you wouldn`t...ha ha ha.

Plant yer pot in big terra cotta planters out in the middle of the forest...;)

..gotta' love that AK, eh?.....last seasons OD beauties... :D

Nice Ak Why u Stop Growing? What u Did With Ur Plants

I have a ? i topped my plant a day ago and where i topped it it is purple looking now is this good bad or normal send me a priivate mesage and let me know

looks great!!
The smoke that sitting on the scales, looks like it has been Compressed like the smoke we get around here.. lol

Guys, look at the date of this post.....those buds have been long gone....like 2 yrs ago. ;)

Latest posts

Back