Here's some old pics of my plants....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one summer me and one of my friends thats lives out in the hills grow 2 plants out doors they looked so beautiful I couldent wait to smoke them they were an easy 6 feet and we went to water them and his ******* horse ate the sons of bitchs we wanted to kill the horse he only left use a joint of premuture buds yuck!! got a weird high though

NTC, what I was trying to say here was that I have indeed a garden with sun everyday here. So, there's no probs at all! :)

That's a funny story Cincy now you tell us, but I bet you wasn't that happyy at the time.

When growing outdoors you have to watch animals don't eat your plants, I had a few years back a caterpillar attack, within two weeks the plants were gone, no leaves at all anymore. I just got back from holliday that time.

Also animals could piss on your plants and buds, you really would get a bad taste on your buds when that happens. :)

I was pretty damn pissed MARp I wanted to kill the horse that thing had to be blazin at the time though

The AK flowered for 9 1/2 weeks, and yielded 4 1/2oz. But it was only in veg for 1 1/2 weeks, and was cut up for clones.

Oh My God I Opened The Page And Came In My Pants!

well, i started a few days ago germinating about 60 or 70 MJ-seeds, waiting to see the first germinating, and then we're off,. This summer will be a good one, and for you guys, some pics of one of my plants last summer (2nd week flowering):

11562569a4764302b974851025l.jpg

11562569a4764303b906012165l.jpg

11562569a4764304b380932447l.jpg

11562569a4764305b717453034l.jpg

11562569a4764306b380572788l.jpg

11562569a4764307b801989895l.jpg

greetz

don't hope, take care of it, nurse it like your child, and you will get rewarded. Thx by the way ;)

greetz

Hey, great pics.

I will be planting this summer too. See how that goes here.

it won't be a problem i think, The weather in belgium is practically the same as in holland, normally i will plant my sprouted seeds next friday, there are already many seeds sprouted. Thx MP ;)

greetz

mikey said:
Oh My God I Opened The Page And Came In My Pants!

Well, mmm, you need to clean up your words, dude - this is not a nasty-mouthed board, and neither are the posters - sorry, man, no OG stuff here...

thought that too, watch your language mister :p

greetz

MarP and BW, start your grow journals! With pics! ;)

Yes, good one.

Still haven't planted the seeds for germinating. I will, tomorow!!!! Remember me :)

I will - and by the way, your mailbox is full - check it out...

i will, as soon as they are planted and sprouted

greetz

Great news! I`m sure it will be a sight to see! How many are you setting out?

Latest posts

Back