Here's what we deal with in my neck of the woods.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grower13

Reaction score
WILCOX COUNTY, GA - Wilcox County deputies are looking for the owner of property where they seized more than 150 marijuana plants with a street value of $750,000.
The plants are a special type of marijuana and were seized Thursday at a house on May road in Rochelle.
More than 150 marijuana plants were confiscated and the street value of the plants is astonishing.
"The DA agent estimated the street value around approximately three quarters of a million dollars, which to me is mind boggling," Said Sheriff Corey Ramirez.
The plants were spotted after a flyover with the Governor's Drug Task force. They were in plain sight, just hundreds of feet from the home
"90 percent of it was found in the backyard planted in either the ground or pots and the rest was being grown inside the residence. Some being dried out," said Sheriff Ramirez.
Officials say the plants are a hybrid, bred from a plant from California. These are rarely seen here in Georgia and are worth almost double a regular plant.
"That plant is so rare here that's it's about $5,000 per plant. Once he planted them, he took the male plants out and put only the female plants in and that creates a higher bud content, higher THC content and a much prettier plant," said Wilcox County Drug Agent Justin Rutherford.
The potency of these plants are extremely higher than that of normal plants here in Georgia, another reason why deputies and agents are happy to get these off the streets.
"They have an almost 30% THC level according to the DA which is exceedingly high compared to normal plants we get around here," said Rutherford.
The owner of the home, Dan Raber, is on the run tonight. Agents hope they can track him down before he gets too far.
If you have any idea on the whereabouts on Dan Raber, please call the Wilcox County Sheriff's Office at 467-2322.

I can believe it.

I have had some experience with GA's DA's and law enforcement and the front page. They will say anything to make themselves look good to the unknowing public. Which for the people that do know, they make themselves look like jokes.

The potency of these plants are extremely higher than that of normal plants here in Georgia, another reason why deputies and agents are happy to get these off the streets.
"They have an almost 30% THC level according to the DA which is exceedingly high compared to normal plants we get around here," said Rutherford.

I want some of these seeds never seen anyone claim 30%THC

There's so much "wrong" with that story, how could anyone even put much stock in it?

Here have a chuckle....... watch the video. a report earlier in the week said 8 helicopters are flying grids over the entire state.
hxxp://www.walb.com/story/18558243/150-marijuana-plants-seized-in-wilcox-co-worth-750000

Yup and yual knows how they tests it right they all to be runnin round back of the barn firin one up probably takin some home too ;)

BWD

"That plant is so rare here that's it's about $5,000 per plant. Once he planted them, he took the male plants out and put only the female plants in and that creates a higher bud content, higher THC content and a much prettier plant,"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Geez, what doughheads. Let's hope they do not reproduce.

That the problem THG they be out to screw everythin they can we need to holdem down and performs some castrations here I got me tools out.

BWD

sound like those pig farmers were sampling dans crop!:rolleyes:

Dont matter how fars north yual go my friend Dan yual aint goin to escape the banjo pickin cause I be bout the furthest north and has mine right here ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back