Hermaphrodite male pollen balls.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redrooster

Reaction score
I've been growing just one plant at a time for medical use using the same seeds every year. Every year they flower and later on get male pollen balls and subsequently seeds but this year I've grown two plants right next to each other, would that fix the male pollen problem? Another thing, just in case I still get pollen balls is when should I expect the male balls to appear after flowering has started? I had it all marked out on my previous year's calendars but my daughter threw them out. I'm 67 y/o and my memory has gone to shit. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a fairly accurate time period so I can keep an eye out for them?

sounds like you need some new genetics
2 plants together won't help
No way to know when the male flower will pop

Who told you growing two plants together would stop your plant from the Hermi trait? If those seeds grow plants that Hermi,,putting two together just means you will have twice as much chance of hermies.
Like he said,,you need a new strain.

No one told me putting two together would stop the balls? I was going on the fact that a single plant will go Hermi to reproduce. So I just tried it? Any recommendation for another high yield strain for pain relief with an attendant buzz?

Pineapple-Express-Feminized-Cannabis-Seeds-2.jpg

Pineapple Express

Latest posts

Back