HERMIE ALERT: Pyramid Seeds Osiris

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

As the title says, this is a "BOTLO" for hermies if you're growing the Pyramid seeds, my Osiris has thrown more nanners than I can deal with and has been destroyed. This gal was in the middle of the room, no other gals are throwing nanners and no stress was unduly seen by this or any of the gals currently in bud.

I can only assume from this that the genetics are bad, a heads-up to anyone growing her/him! Will also post in the hermie tracker thread, wanted to share...edit...if I can find that thread lol

thanks Roddy for telling us...I think we have a Hermie Tracker thread here...Maybe a MOD can move ya there...Sorry you Had this happen tom you

take care and be safe

Yes, I posted there as well!

This turning hermie, although very disappointing, didn't come as a complete surprise, her hairs started turning red/brown a few days ago...way too early in maturity for that! Sad sad sad, she/he was promising to be a huge yielder, main colas were really thick and already the length of my forearm!

I stick by my thought that you can see a hermie coming by early hair color change, worked again here! Late stage changes would be a touch harder if hairs are already changing or it's time they start...of course.

Thanx roddy ..
i was gonna order them seeds too this weekend...
noot for me thank god but still no one wants a hermie...

LH

Well, that sucks to hear. Ww x AK-47 does sound promising. I ran 3 of these as freebies. One didn't germ, one fizzled after a week, and I cut one down prematurely at 80 days. No nanners, but I couldn't afford the room to a 3 month strain with mediocre smoke.

I still do love the idea of ww x AK cross though.

I'd feel more comfortable running them again if they were reg seeds.

Roddy said:
I stick by my thought that you can see a hermie coming by early hair color change

Because the plant is pollenating itself and the hairs then start to wither, or are you saying the hairs change on their own before man-parts appear?
Interesting observation either way. Hopefully it'll be a long while before I get to observe it first-hand...

They start changing before the nanners appear....which brings me to the next sad moment, I see the hairs changing on the Pyramid Tut gal....no nanners yet, but she's the same age as Osiris, so a tad early on changing for maturity reasons. We're watching it closely!

Not seeing any changes yet on the Anesthasia gal from Pyramid, but you can bet I'm watching closely!

continuous-improvement-kaizen.jpg

Latest posts

Back