Advertise On Marijuana Passion

hermie genetics

A

aka_ferrari

Hi everyone,

I was able to pull out a bunch of seeds of varying color and size from a plant (possibly Hash plant). I realize the plant must have hermed to produce these seeds so what are the chances of obtaining male and female seeds from a hermed plant?? They are already in soil and some have sprouted above soil already. Am I wasting my time or do the odds of genetics still give me a 50/50 shot at getting males and females?

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

aka_ferrari said:
Hi everyone,

I was able to pull out a bunch of seeds of varying color and size from a plant (possibly Hash plant). I realize the plant must have hermed to produce these seeds so what are the chances of obtaining male and female seeds from a hermed plant?? They are already in soil and some have sprouted above soil already. Am I wasting my time or do the odds of genetics still give me a 50/50 shot at getting males and females?
More than likely your gonna end up with more Hermie plants from Hermie seeds. :eek:

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
More than likely your gonna end up with more Hermie plants from Hermie seeds. :eek:
I'll co-sign Bro Grunts statement. You may get posts from people that say hermie seeds=Fem'd seeds. Its ** IMO. Fem'd process is a process not from a plant that hermied due to environmental conditions or abuse.

H

HGB

I would toss the plants and the seeds in the trash myself... no since in creating more hermies and crapy smoke...

Weeddog

Tokin Dog
Reaction score
Well, I dont think I would toss the plants. They would still be better smoke than the males. Seeded weed is not as good as sens but its better than nuthin. I would only toss the seeds... IMO Smoke the rest. Its still female.

I_H8_MY_X

Reaction score
I would smoke the buds, sell the seeds to someone you dont know... then buy feminized seeds with the money you saved...

Tonto

Dry as a bone
Reaction score
I_H8_MY_X said:
I would smoke the buds, sell the seeds to someone you dont know... then buy feminized seeds with the money you saved...
You would deserve an ass-kicking for even thinking this shady crap. Ideas like this are dark, and hold the rest of the honest people back. :mad: Throw the seeds away and save everyone from crappy smoke.

I_H8_MY_X

Reaction score
dude im kidding :eek: , really get rid of the seeds and maybe smoke the buds... trust me know one wants crappy weed, but then again I should ask where you got the seeds from??

Latest posts