Hermie Info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp goddess told me this when I had two hermies the last time I grew... Other advanced growers also think it's true but there are a few people here who only grow bag seed and don't get hermies...
I believe it's all a matter of luck, but it's probably less likely to have a hermie if U buy good genetics...
Still any plant can hermie if you stress it too much... Be nice to your girls and they'll be nice to you :D

i have growed 21 bag seed plants and only one went hermie about 3 weeks into 12-12... so my thoughts are that not all seeded weed is hermie...........

can't seeded weed just be a female that was pollinated by the male during flowering? and therefore, the seeds could be male, female, or hermie. equal chance of all 3...??? thats what I thought, but you guys know better...

ok... so how come people say that if bud has seeds in it, the seeds will most likely be hermies. That doesn't make sense, when they just could be pollinated females, so that statement should be false, correct? lol

High intensity growers of MJ who grow fields of MJ dont care if weed is seeded, dont care if males pollinate females or if hermies grow and hermies pollinate females too, it adds to the weight, when buying a street bag with seeds, some may be viable seeds pollinated with males, some will be seeds pollinated with a hermie, the hermie pollinated seeds will grow hermies, the seeds pollinated with a male will grow normally.

So there is an equal chance of getting all 3, not one over the other, depending on where you got the seeds.

Latest posts

Back