Hermie? or just a few seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
So everythings been going good. day 23 now all of them ahave been showing good flowering. i went up there tonight and noticed seeds coming out right next to the white pistols. It hadn't matured and wasn't balls and there isn't very many and the plant is producing well. What should i do? please help. I know its female just has a few seeds here and there?

ive heard of females in a last ditch effort to save there species or jus try to continue the family tree by turning hermie but only in a couple spots like jus making a couple male flowers to ompregnate itself im not 100% sure tho

Is it right at the bottom of the bud, right at the main stem or actually on the bud itself?

You may be seeing calyx's, something most plants have, pollinated or not.
Give one a squeeze. If you don't feel a seed in there, there are false seed pods.

Biffdoggie! its right at the bottom of the bud at the main stem. Herte is a pic sorry about the quality its hard to see but i hope you can help should i kill move it or leave it?
GanjaGuru i squeezed a few and theres no seeds. so any advise?

DSCF0452.JPG

Perfectly normal my man, There's one on each side of the stem right? Those are false seed pods or "bracts". Sometimes those swell up so freakin' big by the time mine are done, Almost every bud site will have one, maybe two.

Sweet thats what i wanted to hear. Thanx biffdoggie.

Statred with about 23 plants. Down to 12 after the boys left. First time grower with lots of knowledge , no experience. 2 of my girls have a lot of seeds. Others looking great. What do I do with these two and are they viable for anything???:confused:

hi starg'...if the seeds were created from hermie pollen, shitcan them, or give them to your worst enemy, but don't use them for further procreation. Your problems will only multiply. Othrwise...finish them out, harvest and shmoke them.

Latest posts

Back