Hermie or no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
Week 6 flower

Attachments

• CECA120F-85E7-49F0-B239-E61B1947DC01.jpeg
    CECA120F-85E7-49F0-B239-E61B1947DC01.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 36A05608-5BFC-4358-A37A-445522A6B2A3.jpeg
    36A05608-5BFC-4358-A37A-445522A6B2A3.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 15
Do you have a picture not so mag close up
move away I want to see that in a normal grow position
Far away it’s barely seeable but it’s only on this one plant I have 7 and it’s at the top but only one

They dont look bad at all, not every plant stays all healthy looking as they near the end of life cycle, looks like you may have a few Bananas (last ditch effort for the plant to pollinate itself. The smoke looks like it will be fine , a few seeds maybe but not many .

They dont look bad at all, not every plant stays all healthy looking as they near the end of life cycle, looks like you may have a few Bananas (last ditch effort for the plant to pollinate itself. The smoke looks like it will be fine , a few seeds maybe but not many .
Should I take her to different location in the house and remove the seeds I see with a plastic bag and a tweezer ? Will this mess with my other plants ?

Should I take her to different location in the house and remove the seeds I see with a plastic bag and a tweezer ? Will this mess with my other plants ?
Can you see any seeds? a nanny will throw a small amount if any so the other plants should not be affected
The pollen is already in your area so dont bother

Can you see any seeds? a nanny will throw a small amount if any so the other plants should not be affected
The pollen is already in your area so dont bother
Nope only when I use microscope up close I can see it, so just leave it?

Lol I checked every bud on this plant or stem and I only see that the top colas have one each

Explain to me what they look like and exactly where they are located
Right at the top of bud, or around it in different areas ?

Lol I checked every bud on this plant or stem and I only see that the top colas have one each
I would let it ride and see. without a better picture that I can make sense of or seeing your plants I would have to be a mind reader

Just do a normal harvest when the buds are ready , you should be fine
Not much you can do now

Latest posts

Back