Advertise On Marijuana Passion

hermie or waht???

F

fumanchu

Guest
hi fellas....for a hermie, how long does it take for the seeds to come out...cuze am at 6 weeks right now and i think they just started to come out...not that am looking forward to seee them but am really ready to quit doing this shit cuze is the second crop and i get the same shit....first crop i thought it was a male that i found a lil too late..but it seems like is a genetic issue...plz help...i be posting sum pics soon..
 
F

fumanchu

Guest
i found a single seed on a bud today....do u guys get single seeds on buds???....OR IS IT JUST ME???..this is really bugging me..help plz...
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
fumanchu said:
i found a single seed on a bud today....do u guys get single seeds on buds???....OR IS IT JUST ME???..this is really bugging me..help plz...
When you have a Hermie plant it has both male and female flowers. If the male flowers open up they will pollinate the female part of the plant leaving you with more Hermie seeds. To answer your question a Hermie plant can have 1 seed or as many as 1,000 seeds depending how much pollen was released.
 

Greenfire

Active Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
When you have a Hermie plant it has both male and female flowers. If the male flowers open up they will pollinate the female part of the plant leaving you with more Hermie seeds. To answer your question a Hermie plant can have 1 seed or as many as 1,000 seeds depending how much pollen was released.
Well i used bagseed to grow this first bath of mine. I found 1-2 seeds in each batch i got, i usually got 1/4oz of smoke. Is it possible that these seeds came from a hermie, and is it possible to convert back to female even if the seed did come froma hermie?

:cool:
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
Greenfire said:
Well i used bagseed to grow this first bath of mine. I found 1-2 seeds in each batch i got, i usually got 1/4oz of smoke. Is it possible that these seeds came from a hermie, and is it possible to convert back to female even if the seed did come froma hermie?

:cool:
Yes it's possible that your seeds came from a hermie plant and no you cannot convert it back to female. The best thing you can do is pluck the male balls off the plant when you see them to prevent the pollen getting to the female flowers.
 
F

fumanchu

Guest
so we basically stuck with sum retarded plants...is fucked up that we go so far on the flowering process and then almost at the end we ended up wi seeds....this basically brings me back to zero or to start the process again....cuze i had like 10 other plants that i was gonna cut clones off but the all gonna be hermie...am so pissssss.....am gonna try and see if i can pluck those seeds out....man i feel like quitting!!!!
 

DillaWilla

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
317
Reaction score
16
Hey bro dont forget this hermie bud is better than NO bud!!!
 

ftw2012

The end is near!
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
400
Reaction score
56
fumanchu said:
i had like 10 other plants that i was gonna cut clones off but the all gonna be hermie...!!!
they probably wont all be hermie.....
 
A

astra007

Guest
scrap the whole works including seeds and disinfect yer whole grow room. i recently bought seed from bcsud depot and got godbud that all hermied on me, so i cut some clones and tried again with same results. so order some good seed and start again. i've been saying - im gonna quit fer at least 10 years now. right now im sitting at my computer which is on an extention cord to my stove. lotsa fun. he haw.
 
F

fumanchu

Guest
waz fellas! i been lookign at this plants for quite some time this last couple of days..i did found one seed on one of the plants but what i thought it was balls is actually call calyx or sum like that...which is sum balls behind the pistils hairs...if she gave seeds i guess shes a shemale but the other plants dont seem to have any...will see what happens....u right aboout that astra...going...is a nice good looking plant..is a ak-48 and sum bag seeds...got sum pics....10 more days..latezzz

Resized_filelib 119.jpg


Resized_filelib 135.jpg


Resized_filelib 140.jpg


Resized_filelib 139.jpg
 
A

astra007

Guest
grow them out and pick out the seed if needeed - smoke it. but start fresh with new seed and watch out fer males. at 6 weeks - whats done is done - move on my friend.
 

Canso

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
27
is it possible they were flowered to long and they turned hermie?
 
A

astra007

Guest
there may be 50 male plants in a field and they start to die; mother nature will turn some to female as a survival trait, well partially = a hermie is born. and the same visa versa. pollen and now seeds. another thing that causes hermies is shock and stress. in all the years i have grown indoor, i have had hermies twice. the last time was genetic hermie clones bought online. 28 clones, 15 hermied - 13 flowered but i took no clones as it is in the genes now.
 

Latest posts

Top