Hermie Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of a hermie plant , dryed out , pics of some smokeable hermie..... or just some pics of the plant , right before its ready to harvest

I just had one that didn't look different in any way... just a couple "bananas" no pollen around either... kinda dumbfounds me

MrOysterhead said:
thnx.... do you have any pics by chance
I have been looking all over the place for ya and can't seem to find a full blown hermie plant for ya. Maybe i'm not looking in the right place. :rolleyes: Anyway i'll keep searching for ya and if i come up with something i'll post it. ;)

MrOysterhead said:
thnx.... do you have any pics by chance

nope... I could take them.. but u wouldn't notice any difference... looks identical to a normal plant.. must only been a wannabe hermie.

hey Kade, the exact same thing happened to me on my last grow. I had a hermie, becuz i had no males and one of the plants produced two seeds. Though i could find no "bananas" in the buds, and no pollen was released. Wierd...

Full blown hermie with open sacs...

attachment.php

"SEX ED"..found on the "Growers Resources" page, provided as a sticky at the top of the forum.
nice pic e'man

Latest posts

Back