This is a follow up to my previous post on OG Graze by Eugenics Genetics
My second girl also hermed. This time it was late in flower and deep inside the bud. About a single seed in every third bud. Nice smoke but gonna toss what seeds I have left (or send them to hick:laugh: ) and cannot recommend this strain due to the high percentage of hermies. 2 for 2
1. Strain name, breeder, and seed/clone supplier
2. Brief description of grow environment, and link to grow journal if applicable. Please include growing medium/nutrients and light schedule as well as temps.
3. Any known stresses that may have occurred. (light leaks, fert/PH issues, temps)
4. Veg time and when in flower the trait appeared.
5. Also supply 2 pictures. 1 of the nanners and one of the whole plant to show overall health.
3. it was one of three same gentics...... no leaks...... all water is checked for ph...... 6.2 or 6.3 with nutes....... 6.5 no nutes.
4.plants were 6 weeks from seed when placed into flower...... by week 3 of flower my whole room had been pollinated seeds were forming by the time I caught it.
5. there are pics of plant in the grow journal...... it is the one in far back left of early pics....... then I move it to front center when it wasn't keeping up with budding pace of other plants....... I thought it was light..... it wasn't...... it was a boy dressed as a gril.
I did however get an awesome pheno from this strain...... it looks different then other 2 plants did....... short and bushy with small narrow leaves....... makes a bunch of smoke in small space.