Hermie?

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
Can I get some opinions please? This auto started putting off a weird vibe a few days ago. I can't explain it - I just noticed a difference and thought it was pumping up because it's now 68 days since it popped soil. The breeder says they are ready at 70 days.

I just noticed these lil buggers down on the low branches. I suspect hermies. I hope you can see well enough with this shot. Thank you for your help everyone.
xox
OHC

Gosh I'm not happy with these pics and can't seem to do better - what I'm referencing are green lil teardrop things just down from the top of the bud tip. Thanks for your patience with a new grower...

021.JPG

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
I cannot tell. Only thing I see is in the center and I am not sure if that is a banana nanner or just a small leaf with nute burn...sorry for not helping ya

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
I don't know how to mark it for you Kaotik. It's about 1/4 -1/3 down from the top of the bud and green and in a clump.... I cropped it again.... hope this helps. thanks.
xox

021-2.JPG

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
if i'm looking at the right thing.. it just looks like a fat calyx to me (once again, dark monitor :( )

sorry i can't be of more help OHC.. hopefully i'm right and it's nothing to worry over, we'll see what others have to say :)

ta2dguy

Reaction score
looks like a nice clean lady to me ohc :). i dont see any signs of a hermie, no sacs or nanners... nuthin but happy lady parts. nice looking bud there ohc :) congrats.

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
Hamster Lewis said:
I don't see anything that wld make me say hermie....love the hairs on that bud though...is that RRF? I remember mine getting super hairy....
Thanks Hammy Dude :cool:
No this is one of my Auto White Russians .... don't get to attached. She's got a date with a zigzag coming up. :ccc:

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
Well thanks for calming my fears gentlemen.... like I said, she's been changing these last few days and I'm paranoid.
pcduck - yes that yellow is nute burn. Overdid it.

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
v35b said:
I think those might be a false seed pod. [you did pull the males?]
Yes, I had a male very early on and it's long gone....
But it sure did surprise me because these were "fem" seeds.

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
All calm now - thanks guys!!!! I have had this same freak out before and the next day it ended up being a new leaf coming out :rolleyes: .

I will say this about the autos - it's amazing how everything is anatomically correct on these plants when they are sooo small???? How'd they do that? :eek: :huh:

Back to the salt mine.... thanks again!
xox
OHC