Hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice buds!

nothings wrong ;) maybe they got a little pollenated? what lights are u using?

good luck! keep it up

destroyer

HEY OHC!!! I just got to say how happy I am to hear that you a reaping the benefits!!! I took a liking to you from the time I got on this site...and you were figureing out what you were going to do..how to grow and what not.

I just want ya to know how excellent it is to hear you say your smoking your own!! Thats friggin GREAT!

For any of you folks that haven't been to this point yet...here is a person to emulate...she researched what to do here, had friends help her through her hard times, did the work that needed done, adapted and overcame (I hate it when I over come)...and is burning her rewards! I bet you feel better about it than I do...but I sure do wish I could smoke a fatty of your WW with you OHC! You done a great job ma'am!

I had to do an edit here...and say that I wish my first grow would have been even close to what you have done!

Wow - LF :eek: Thank you so much for your help and friendship.
All I really did was stumble in and land in a soft spot :baby: ..... I was motivated to do what I was told becauseI was out of weed... :p

We've had a few "real" conversations since we met here in the "virtual" world - and it would be great to sit down and share my harvest with you and a LOT of people here on MP.

Trim party at my house Friday night ;) ....
xox
OHC

005.JPG

Latest posts

Back