hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOKS HERMIE TO ME........sorry for your loss......... what seeds are they?

This is not a hermi, it is a male. The feminized seeds lied to you.

When you have 2 plants and one shows this it's devastating. All that time. I need to look close at the other one. The one showing the balls was much bigger at fort than the second one. Fingers crossed for one.

At least you caught it and nothing will be pollinated. It is a bummer, that is why some people don't use feminized seeds. At least it wasn't a hermie, those are worse, imo. Sorry this happened.

They are both the same. My entire grow is a waste. Since I have no way to obtain stable clones what am I supposed to do? Germ a bunch of seeds and flower them to sex and then reveg?

Hermies are yellow bananas that form in later stages of flower. This is just a male.

I usually buy regular seeds, veg for 6-8 weeks until sexed then flip to flower. Where did you get these seeds?

Hermies are yellow bananas that form in later stages of flower. This is just a male.

I usually buy regular seeds, veg for 6-8 weeks until sexed then flip to flower. Where did you get these seeds?

Herbies. From barney farm packaging sealed. Are you sure they are males? Packaging says female...5 seeds.

I can't ved for 5-6;weeks. I have no space. I just threw 6 seeds in paper towels....I just wasted 5 weeks almost 6. Looks like both...my only 2 are showing balls. I wanna cry.

Now how do I grow these and have enough room? 6 seeds...maybe they will all germ...26" tall scrog cab 19 x 23 wide.

The first picture you showed is a male plant. You started 6 seeds and only got 2 to pop?

I am sorry this happened. It sucks, try again.

No I started 3 seeds and 2 popped. These 2. I just threw 6 seeds in paper towels tonight after realizing I need to start over. I need help.

how are you growing these plants? What kind of medium and lights are you using? ....... something ain't right........ can you get a picture of whole plant?........ almost looks like some reveg going on.

It's a male ..... Where do you see female parts?
Just had it happen BBH got 3 males that I was sure were girls

I agree Post #7 is male as well.

Tell us about your grow? Do you have a thread somewhere?

Also, just cause you flip the lights at 5 weeks, doesnt mean they're flowering. They still might not be sexually mature, and ready to flip.

Latest posts

Back