Hermie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
I was searching today one of my girls and i found this . Are these empty sacs ? Almost week 5 of flowering. Found those seeds like too in an other girl. Should i chop everything down and start allover ? Removing seeds by hand is waste of time ? What do you thing people? I need a honest answer... Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20221130_073250.jpg
    IMG_20221130_073250.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221130_073735.jpg
    IMG_20221130_073735.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Those do not look like balls to me. I see hairs trying to come out. I must be getting old.

Depends on how many, how many seeds were made and how much stash you have built up. If it was me and it was only a couple, keep going... If it is a lot, like a bunch, Yep, waist them, and clean really really deep and good. Again, depending on how much stash you have already and how bad they got pollinated.
Just My Opinion ONLY!!! - And that with a cup of coffee and a few pinch hits is worth... Um..
Check for light leaks, blame the seed company, could be any number of factors. Retrace your steps.

I would go as far and say yes that hermied those sure do look like a male flower that has opened and released pollen on that branch and area. They look like immature seeds.
Any more pics, more male flowers anywhere else? I would isolate that plant until I found more answers.

Depends on how many, how many seeds were made and how much stash you have built up. If it was me and it was only a couple, keep going... If it is a lot, like a bunch, Yep, waist them, and clean really really deep and good. Again, depending on how much stash you have already and how bad they got pollinated.
Just My Opinion ONLY!!! - And that with a cup of coffee and a few pinch hits is worth... Um..
Check for light leaks, blame the seed company, could be any number of factors. Retrace your steps.
How am i supposed to clean this up ? How to clean up my machines my filters etc ?

I was searching today one of my girls and i found this . Are these empty sacs ? Almost week 5 of flowering. Found those seeds like too in an other girl. Should i chop everything down and start allover ? Removing seeds by hand is waste of time ? What do you thing people? I need a honest answer... Thanks
That is an open male flower for sure. Pollinated bud still contains the cannabinoids we all grow cannabis for. If you are growing to sell, that may be a deal breaker for some customers but a few seeds in a bud are not going to ruin the final product completely. I am currently smoking purposely pollinated bud and it still does the trick. I personally would finish up the grow and as bugus said, clean up your tent afterwards. Look for light leaks and if none are found, maybe the strain is prone to hermies, so try a different strain.

I’m glad you posted this. I’ve not actually seen a male flower in bloom with pollen like that. It’s actually quite beautiful… sorry about the hermie thing tho…

edited: after being in flower for 5 weeks I’m sure I would let herm finish up and break out my old record albums to sift the seeds out and smoke the rest for sure. Wouldn’t be the first seedy weed I ever smoked and may be pretty good too…

That is an open male flower for sure. Pollinated bud still contains the cannabinoids we all grow cannabis for. If you are growing to sell, that may be a deal breaker for some customers but a few seeds in a bud are not going to ruin the final product completely. I am currently smoking purposely pollinated bud and it still does the trick. I personally would finish up the grow and as bugus said, clean up your tent afterwards. Look for light leaks and if none are found, maybe the strain is pr
How i clean up my room Just water?

I read that when plant is pollinated it stops producing thc and just focus on seeds. If that happens i see no reason to keep those girls.. damn it
That is not true. Seed filled calyxes are covered with trichomes which is where the cannabinoids are. My seeded Freakshow plants are pretty potent. In my experience, you just get less smokable material(since nobody wants to smoke seeds). Trichomes are a cannabis plants sunscreen to protect the next generation from harmful UV radiation so they will be present on seeded or unseeded female plants.

Latest posts

Back