Hermies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are conversations 'logged' like with yahoo, pidgin, and other "chat" programs?..

Hick said:
I'm not familiar with skype, but if it involves possibly divulging any personal information, including phone numbers, ip, webcam images of yourself, ect. "MY" advice, is don't be a fool!!!
You have 'no idea' who or what you might be revealing to, or has access to it.

:yeahthat:

:cop: is allways watcing:ignore:

Logged? I have no clue truly...but as I said, MP allows for skype names to be added in profile, so I doubt MP is too worried or doesn't realize they allow this.

I am not afraid one bit to speak quite openly on skype, but all Crater and I would converse about is pic posting, so no worries about the leo.

LOL, we're almost there now, I don't think it's a picasa problem!!

Crater, I'll have to check my forums setting to see, one of us likely has our timezones wrong in the forums (not sure how to set this though???). Only reason I could imagine we're showing an hour difference!

Roddy said:
LOL, we're almost there now, I don't think it's a picasa problem!!

Crater, I'll have to check my forums setting to see, one of us likely has our timezones wrong in the forums (not sure how to set this though???). Only reason I could imagine we're showing an hour difference!

LOL! My PM folder all of a sudden is telling me I have 65543 unread messages!!~

Time Zone
All timestamps displayed on the forums can be automatically corrected to show the correct time for your location in the world. Simply select the appropriate time zone from the list below.
Time Zone:
In addition, you may set the appropriate option to allow for daylight savings time in your part of the world.
DST Correction Option:

craterlake said:
Yes I do!
yes?.. then you might check the sticky on picture posting in the announcements area..;)

We're almost there....stick with it and we'll get you posting pics, my friend!

Please, just stick with it, we're almost there! If you can't get it with picasa after we've tried, then we can start other avenues...but don't get confused now!!!

Roddy said:
Please, just stick with it, we're almost there! If you can't get it with picasa after we've tried, then we can start other avenues...but don't get confused now!!!

Get confused?? Sorry, I'm already there! LOL!!

lmao...you're very close now, I think we'll see pics soon!!!

craterlake said:
Get confused?? Sorry, I'm already there! LOL!!

:rofl:

me too now:p...Now you HAve to post these Pics:spit:

Dont let it kikyoass:D

Can someone tell me how to post a screenshot here, I uploaded to picasa and my pics like a pic, but it says the file exceeds limit...

Man u guys are really confusing

RIGHT CLICK PICTURE FILE
OPEN WITH
OPEN USING MS PAINT
SELECT IMAGE TAB
SELECT STRETCH/SKEW
CHOOSE SIZE, SAVE, UPLOAD TO MP.com USING GO ADVANCED REPLY AND MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.

Sounds long but i do all this in about 10-15 seconds.

OR

JUST UPLOAD TO PHOTOBUCKET AND ATTACH WEBPAGE IN MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. PB DOES IT ALL FOR YOU

Latest posts

Back