Hermies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, except the problem isn't with the pictures, but FINDING them. Crater can't get to the CHOOSE FILE button in manage attachments, she gets browse which takes her to the picasa exe files. If anyone knows why and how to get to her pics, this is the problem!

Trust me OG, I know how to do it and we're not lost in the pic part.

maybe try removing the unneeded picassa program..:confused2:..

heres a screenshot of what "I" see when I click the browse button in the attachment manager.
You "should" be able to access your entire file system through there, I believe.

MP dlwindow.png

I'm betting it's a browser thing then, I am using Chrome and don't see that at all. No idea what Crater is using, or what she sees. I tried to send her a screenshot, but couldn't figure it out, nor how to post it here lol.

I could be way off, but I don't think picasa is the problem at all.

I'm using firefox.. I do remember chrome showing a slightly different window, now that you mentioned it

Roddy said:
I'm betting it's a browser thing then, I am using Chrome and don't see that at all. No idea what Crater is using, or what she sees. I tried to send her a screenshot, but couldn't figure it out, nor how to post it here lol.

I could be way off, but I don't think picasa is the problem at all.

Browser huh? I am using AOL. I looked at the screen shot that Hick put up and that isn't what I see when I click browse. I don't see 'choose files' on his screen either.

mm.. don't think aol is a browser. I'm guessing you're using internet exporer and winblows?.. am I right

Hick said:
maybe try removing the unneeded picassa program..:confused2:..

heres a screenshot of what "I" see when I click the browse button in the attachment manager.
You "should" be able to access your entire file system through there, I believe.

:rofl:

I wanna see the .."Apple Blossom bees":p ...Mine dont look anything like that Hick when i click the brouse..but ya have good point...I use picassa..not sure How ya took your pic but I can of mine if it will help:p...wait..:holysheep: .that didnt sound right

Hick said:
mm.. don't think aol is a browser. I'm guessing you're using internet exporer and winblows?.. am I right

I presume you are correct except I'm not clicking on Internet Explorer. I'm just in AOL but maybe windows automatically uses IE. So, yes, you're probably right!

It does...wanna try Chrome or FireFox? Both should be on your computer or easily added free. I like chrome, but use both!

I'm betting it is IE. yea roddy, I have a "thang" about all things ms..:p
when you click the "browse" button, what exactly do you see craterlake?
no side bar menue at all? like in my screenshot..

Firefox_wallpaper.png

debugwin.jpg

Roddy said:
It does...wanna try Chrome or FireFox? Both should be on your computer or easily added free. I like chrome, but use both!

I will do so. But I have to tell ya somethin'. Being that my whole garden morphed into hermiville, I, in a fit of mad frenzy;), cut one of those buds off (just one bud) and quick dried it in the newkmobox and smoked that bad boy. And I gotta tell ya...OMG I am gonna love the rest when it matures!! I am very pleased with this plant and I hope all the rest are just as tasty! I checked the trichomes and they are just starting to turn a little cloudy, but not much. So they're close.
I am going to be armed with so much knowledge when I start my next garden. I believe I have all the equipment I need and I have learned so much from all of you!!:D So, this has been quite a learning experience for me and I'm not that dissappointed that they hermied. I'm still gonna get some great smoke!! All I have to grasp now is "THE UPLOADING OF PICTURES"

thanks all of you!

Hick said:
I'm betting it is IE. yea roddy, I have a "thang" about all things ms..:p
when you click the "browse" button, what exactly do you see craterlake?
no side bar menue at all? like in my screenshot..

No side bar menu, no choose file button. Just the empty spaces with browse next to them, and below that more empty spaces with 'upload from url' by them. Below that is the attachment key list and that's it. I'm thinking maybe something didn't load right when I downloaded Picasa and maybe uninstall and re-install?

so nothing happens when you click browse? It should bring up a menu and I click on Pictures, then Picasa Exports, then I can pic the exact folder and then the exact picture I want. Very simple.

maineharvest said:
so nothing happens when you click browse? It should bring up a menu and I click on Pictures, then Picasa Exports, then I can pic the exact folder and then the exact picture I want. Very simple.

What comes up when I click on browse is a page with all the Picasa files such as exe. files and such on it. Nothing about pictures. I am getting the impression that something didn't lod right. Maybe I should un-install and try again!

Try it with paint, but I'm betting the same thing happens...

craterlake said:
What comes up when I click on browse is a page with all the Picasa files such as exe. files and such on it.!

Look for picassa exports there, I think main is right.

Latest posts

Back