Hermies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
Hi folks! Are there any pics of hermies? I have a suspicious plant! I'm six weeks into flowering and one plant is bugging me a little. It may be nothing. After all I haven't seen home grown like this ever! Other than pictures! My feeble attempts at growing over the years have not produced anything like what I have growing now! I'm actually following all the rules and they all look really good, but one is getting a little knobby looking on top. I've cruised through this site a lot, but haven't seen everything you have here. If someone could let me know where to look, I would appreciate it!

tanks!!

Roddy said:
Pics please!!!

Oh gosh your killing me!! I haven't figured out how to yet!! As I have told you Roddy, I have downloaded Picasa and resized my pics but when I try and upload, it keeps telling me that the upload failed. So I know it's me, I'm not doing something right:confused2: Which is why I asked for pics also, so I could compare! I'll keep trying!!:eek: Thanks!

there are diffrent pics of a hermie..here is one I had this year and IMO is full hermie...it showed Hairs then Balls..look close you will see...Maybe hick chime in he has a nice pic of a late flower hermie..which looks like a little yellow banana...

hope this helps

P3060026.JPG

P3060027.JPG

P3060028.JPG

P3060029.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
are ya sure its not a Male?

Yep, it has been sprouting white pistils all over itself! It's covered with nice thick flowers/buds. But the very top only, looks a little lumpy? The main top flower. Maybe normal for that type of mj? Since I started with bagseed, I have no idea what strains I am growing. But the rest of the plant looks OK. I may just be seeing things!

heres a couple more pics ..I stole from My other site....

:48:

Hermie.jpg

hermie2.jpg

Wow, that last one is like a ninja hermie, hiding itself in a little cluster like that.

Crater, when you import the pics from your camera into picasa your next step will be to click on the picture you want to use on this site (hold control down and you can highlight multiple pics) and click on the export button at the bottom of the page. After you hit export it will ask you what size you want and you need to put in 600. Then it will make a new folder of exported pictures that have been resized to fit this site.

This site only lets me upload one pic at a time so I dont understand why you cant just pic the one you want. I think your pics might be too big so try resizing to 600.

Roddy said:
Pics please!!!

I have found a pic on this site that shows pretty much what I have on this one plant. They were posted by NBCOLL from his seedbank seeds. Those two pics he posted look like my one plant. Ok now, what should I do? Take that plant out of there? What happens if I don't remove it? I imagine it will hermie all my other girls, right?? So this means that I would probably have some good smoke, but it will have seeds? Is this correct?

maineharvest said:
Crater, when you import the pics from your camera into picasa your next step will be to click on the picture you want to use on this site (hold control down and you can highlight multiple pics) and click on the export button at the bottom of the page. After you hit export it will ask you what size you want and you need to put in 600. Then it will make a new folder of exported pictures that have been resized to fit this site.

This site only lets me upload one pic at a time so I dont understand why you cant just pic the one you want. I think your pics might be too big so try resizing to 600.

OK, I had resized to 800. It puts all my pics in the export file. So maybe that's where I've been going wrong, trying to upload too many?
tanks, I will try this!

Hick said:
Did anybody think of directing him, or to look in the Resources page??...:p

check the "Sex Ed" link here crater... :)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

None of those pics look anything like my one plant, but as I mentioned to another member, I did find two pics on this site that look pretty much like my plant. They were posted by NBCOLL from his seedbank seeds. And yep, I think I have a hermie! I'm wondering what to do now. Remove it I suppose, but what if it's too late? Does this mean I will get some good smoke but it would then have seeds? I am over six weeks now into flowering. All the flowers/buds are thick and resiny and getting pretty big. I won't be too dissappointed though. It's my first real serious grow and I am learning, so if I hermie, I hermie. Unless this makes for not so good smoke maybe?? I will harvest this one plant and see if I got it in time.

tanks!

When you go manage attachments a box will pop up and you need to click on Browse. It will only let you upload one pic per Browse tab so I dont understand what you mean by too many. Get it to 600 and I think your good.

maineharvest said:
Figure out those pics so we can see it.

As I just posted to a couple other members, I have found two pics on this site that pretty much match what I have. They were posted by NBCOLL from his seedbank seeds. If you can find those two pics, you will see what I have. In the meantime I will keep working on my pic challenge!!

tanks!

It is definitely a hermie, but if you can or choose to, instead of tossing the plant, you can pick off all the nanners everyday and still get a decent crop. if you have the room, move it as far as possible away from the other plants or even in its own room.

Latest posts

Back