Hermified???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
Ok i have had my plants in 12/12 for a about 2.5 weeks now and they are doing great and the bud is really dense.. the cycle is the lights turn on at 7am and go off 7pm......today at about 3:45 pm my power went out and the plants were left in solid dark when it should have been light.. then at 6pm they came back on and the plants had light for one hou until it went out again at 7pm... is this gonna stress the hell out of my plants and hermify them? is there anything i can do?

Hopefully one time you will be OK, I have had plants go through a lot more light stress than that and be fine but I'd imagine different strains deal with it better than others. I will say probably not.

I just threw out 2 hermies from a light mishap... Same thing happened to me but my lights were out for 12 hours, during vegitation... I would think since you're in flowering and the lights weren't out very long, that you'll be ok. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya tho! Them hermies are sneaky lil fellas.

"Usually"...a single lighting flucuation won't induce hermies.

Latest posts

Back