Hey all from NZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
Hi every one! Im from down under so its a little hard to catch many people online here. I'm on my first indoor soil grow under 400 hps. I'm looking forward to getting to know and learning from you all. I have been reading the forums and it has been a great help. Catch yas round

Jamez

Whats up Jamez.
00000009.gif
to MP. Hope to see ya around in the forum.
00000002.gif

Cool cheers brothers grunt.

P.s when does my profile pic come up?

Jamez said:
Cool cheers brothers grunt.

P.s when does my profile pic come up?
Let's see if i can help ya out. At the top left of the page you will see something that says user cp. Click on that. Once you click that at the left you will see something that says avatar. Click on that and you can add whatever picture you want. You can do this with your profile pic as well. If ya have any problems just send me a PM and i will help ya out.

Welcome to the forum JameZ.

Cheers Mutt
Why are all you moderators dogs? Got to be better than pigs I spose. I am enjoying your guys forums. As us Kiwis say "cher bro"

Jamez said:
Why are all you moderators dogs? Got to be better than pigs I spose.

Hey I'm the only Dog. :D
Better be no Pigs round these parts. lol

Hey Jamez, welcome to the forums, lookin forward to seein your grow. :D

And like Mutt said..I sure as hell hope there aren't any pigs around here lol

PS Jamez, 'pig', where we come from is slang for police officer ;)

Jamez...nice to meet ya and enjoy the forum

As long as you don't look like a fire hydrant your safe from the dawgs :D

Hi
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Cool cartoon Hick- is that the head office. Insane nice to meet ya, Were Im from too, cops are known as pigs. It was kind of a joke. And thanks ldylunatic I have been enjoying the forums. Im gonna have to get a camera. Give me two weeks an I'll have some pics up.

Latest posts

Back