Hey all... My Introduction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali*Style

Aint trippin...
Reaction score
I live in the great state of California. Unfortunatly, I am going stir crazy and have been looking for ways to pass some time. What better to do, then pound a key board...?? I dont know either.:rolleyes:

So, long story short... here I am. Hello.:D

howdy cali, you know somebody:rolleyes: who's growin or just goona hang out with us?...either way,welcome, the more the better!

Thank you both for the warm welcomes. Lyfr, I have some stuff going on. Nothing super exciting, Just a few indoors. Still learning about the indoor stuff.
Have a few outside as well. I am headed to check the gardens this weekend. Maybe I will snap a couple pics.

Thanks again for the welcomes.;)

Welcome and please do take some pics, we like that kind of stuff. Good luck with the plants and ask away if you have any questions.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hi Cali & Hi everybody,

I am from California. I am a student interested in musiv & cooking.

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back