hey all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonett 420

Reaction score
hey all, i am stonett, stoner 420 wify{lol stoney} i am helpin him with our grow. lookin forward to meetin u all. thanks for all the advise you all have been given us exspecially stoney bud and tbg.:D

Welcome to MP stonett 420. It's always great to have another husband wife combo on the forum and you are welcome. ;) Hope to see you two around the forum. Enjoy. :D

Hey, welcome, maybe my wife will start posting some since there are females around... anyhow, any advice needed feel free to ask!

nice to see another female joining (and posting) :D

welcome and enjoy :cool:

and the rest of you fellas with significant others should haul the better half in here too :p ;) :D

welcome to the neighborhood. I have been trying to get my fiance to join the forum and learn about what i am doing. I like how you'll do the growing together. Right now she just isnt that into it. I think once this harvest has finished curing and she sees my next grow do even better she'll come around. All in due time I guess. Welcome I look forward to me as usual.

PS-You must excuse me, but I ramble when I'm stoned, LOL

thanks for the welcome. dont u wish ur girlfriend was kool like me. lol. jk. tell your better half to come on she has ppl waiting to welcome her:D

Hey stonett! Welcome!

We won't get my better half here. He's a prude. <sigh!>

Welcome Stonette, My better half is definitly cool. Although she had to quit about 15 yrs. ago because of the job she has.She helps with every aspect of the grow. She knows a good bud when she sees it. She thinks I'm crazy for chattin' here. She flipped when I told her I uploaded pics! I told her, Hey, were too damn old to worry about it now. We've lived our lives in total secrecy for 20 yrs. Finally, I can "talk" with other people who share my passion. I'm still a little nervous about it. But, What the hell...

Latest posts

Back