Hey! Another newbie aboard!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!

Newbie here, names Holly, and i'm 28. From a small town in South Dakota. I'm a wife, and mother to two beautiful girls, and love Marijuana! I've joined up with you guys today so i can meet some people that enjoy something i love dearly, and keeps me normal day in and day out! Even if i didn't smoke to help with Depression, Bipolar, Endometriosis, anxiety and panic attacks, PCOS, and severe PMS issues ( sorry TMI :eek: ) lol I'd still smoke recreational, and hope they can get educated in my state, and get MMJ for people who need it. I'd of course like to see it all legalized, but we can only hope. Just your average lady. I'm a stay at home mom, and enjoy being with my kids. Smoking also helps with being stuck at home with a 3 year old 24/7 LOL! Thanks for reading, and i hope that i can get to know you guys, and maybe meet some new friends!

Have a awesome day, and happy smoking!

:welcome::48: Smoking MJ=kids living to see the next day:laugh:

:ciao: welcome to the Site..you will find lots of great help as well as some interesting folks from all over the globe...Hope you have a Great day..and hope to see ya around the boards...untill then take care and be safe

:48:

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay.

Do you grow or just smoke? Either way lots of good people here to help with anything.

Aloha HH420~

Welcome aboard. Glad you found MP you're in great hands now, so to speak! You have just discovered a wealth of information matched by none, and psst... btw, these ppl are pretty passionate about it all too! Welcome sista'!

Hippieholly420420 said:
Good Morning everyone!

Newbie here, names Holly, and i'm 28. From a small town in South Dakota. I'm a wife, and mother to two beautiful girls, and love Marijuana! I've joined up with you guys today so i can meet some people that enjoy something i love dearly, and keeps me normal day in and day out! Even if i didn't smoke to help with Depression, Bipolar, Endometriosis, PCOS, and severe PMS issues ( sorry TMI :eek: ) lol I'd still smoke recreational, and hope they can get educated in my state, and get MMJ for people who need it. I'd of course like to see it all legalized, but we can only hope. Just your average lady. I'm a stay at home mom, and enjoy being with my kids. Smoking also helps with being stuck at home with a 3 year old 24/7 LOL! Thanks for reading, and i hope that i can get to know you guys, and maybe meet some new friends!

Have a awesome day, and happy smoking!

WOW, I know that avatar, but not from this site lol.... ;)

At any rate, :welcome: my friend!!!

Thanks everyone!

We don't currently grow. We're going to wait until we move out of the place were in. Might be a couple of years, but just not the right place for it. Loving the site! Lots of great topics, and fun people. Enjoying myself so far!

Welcome Holly.

Have fun here and let us know if we can help ya out.

Welcome holly. My wife is a stay at home mother also. We have 4, ages 8, 3, 3 (twins), and 2 months. Enjoy the stay. These people rock!

Welcome to the group Holly. I just went back to work last August after being home with kids for the last 13 yrs. Work really cuts into my wake n bakes, lol.

I hate when you come across some really killer weed that doesn't knock you out but gives you such a bad case of red eye that i can't wake and bake with work while smoking this strain.

Have you found a particular strain that helps with the bipolar, anxiety, ADHD? Anyone?
Debi

Hippieholly420420 said:
Good Morning everyone!

Even if i didn't smoke to help with Depression, Bipolar, Endometriosis, anxiety and panic attacks, PCOS,

Latest posts

Back