Hey Auto Growers..got a question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawhse

Growing for Me
Reaction score
:ciao: hey everyone, got a question concerning my nirvana auto bubblelicious...i decided to grow this freebie and was wondering how yall feed it.
here is what i have...i am using roots organic soil and a brand called sunshine which is peat moss, perlite and lime for ph. I also have for nutrientsts Aurora Soul Synthetics Grow which is 3-1.25-1.25, Amino Aid 5-0-0, Bloom 1.5-4.5-3 and last but not least Big Swell 2-5-3. i use this set up on my reg plants but not sure what to use on the auto.:hairpull:.any thoughts! Also since the crash i know some people have grown this and was wondering about how yours came out?

I had a Nirvana Bubble and Jock Horror lock up on me at just a couple inches tall because I gave them nutes too, early. That's my opinion anyway and about a month or so later when I pulled them, thier roots looked like 8inch long horse hairs as the root system was so thin.
Also, I should mention that Nirvana has had issues with thier autos and took them off the market and on thier website posts it as "out of stock". I think the issue is that they did not auto. I've had alot of other issues with Nirvana but was surprised with thier customer service responce and gave them alot of (I think) undeserved rep and planned to do a servey of those that have expereance with them.

Never grown bubble but in the case of autos there veg period is so short that they are usually too young to get fed any veg nutes.

I would say wait for flower and use flower nutes only. Start low and increase it when you can.
If it looks old enough at 3 weeks then maybe try a very light dose of veg.

niteshft said:
I had a Nirvana Bubble and Jock Horror lock up on me at just a couple inches tall because I gave them nutes too, early. That's my opinion anyway and about a month or so later when I pulled them, thier roots looked like 8inch long horse hairs as the root system was so thin.
Also, I should mention that Nirvana has had issues with thier autos and took them off the market and on thier website posts it as "out of stock". I think the issue is that they did not auto. I've had alot of other issues with Nirvana but was surprised with thier customer service responce and gave them alot of (I think) undeserved rep and planned to do a servey of those that have expereance with them.
yea I read some comments on there web site as well..time will tell I guess.

Jericho said:
Never grown bubble but in the case of autos there veg period is so short that they are usually too young to get fed any veg nutes.

I would say wait for flower and use flower nutes only. Start low and increase it when you can.
If it looks old enough at 3 weeks then maybe try a very light dose of veg.
Yep I think I will just hit it with bloom and see how she takes to it. Thanks.

When I used to grow autos I wld not feed them till right about the time they show sex...females get a light feed of GH 3 part but with just bloom and micro...males get shown the door and are exterminated. Their veg time is so short their needs are most times met by the soil...now hydro is a lil different...they might need a light veg feeding or two in hydro since plain water provides basically nothing nutrient wise and I noticed a lil yellowing earlier. Jmo

Saw.

They need no feed till sex shows.

Any kind of bloom feed till 2 weeks before harvest.

Water last 2 weeks.

It is that simple.

:peace:

Hey thanks for the info hamster and HIE, hopefully this seed will be a winner. I read that it was hit or miss. Time to sit back and:watchplant::hubba:

Latest posts

Back