Hey Everybody, I'm NEW of course and I'm from North Carolina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, LOL. I'm A rookie. I've been surrounded by Flower Since I was 13 and I've studied all I could study. I have 2 grower friends where im at in charlotte but they're no more knowledgeable than I am. I'm hoping to visit a real grow.

Hi, LOL. I'm A rookie. I've been surrounded by Flower Since I was 13 and I've studied all I could study. I have 2 grower friends where im at in charlotte but they're no more knowledgeable than I am. I'm hoping to visit a real grow.
If growing knowledge is what you are looking for you’ve come to the right place. Everyone here shares knowledge every day. You may even learn things here you never thought you wanted to know. There is no extra charge for that wisdom and come in with a sense of humor cause you will need it 😎

growing pot is easy, it's just a weed...hybrids are little different that sativas or indicas...read online and ask us questions...you gotta at least understand the basics...you won't know what to ask unless you know which direction to go...good soil, pH'd water, and some nutes will get you heading in the right direction...

If growing knowledge is what you are looking for you’ve come to the right place. Everyone here shares knowledge every day. You may even learn things here you never thought you wanted to know. There is no extra charge for that wisdom and come in with a sense of humor cause you will need it 😎
;)yeppers !

mos def need the knowledge and im quite the character myself lol

growing pot is easy, it's just a weed...hybrids are little different that sativas or indicas...read online and ask us questions...you gotta at least understand the basics...you won't know what to ask unless you know which direction to go...good soil, pH'd water, and some nutes will get you heading in the right direction...
I understand Sativas and Indicas but I dont understand how you get hybrids that are more sative dominant or hybrids that are more indica dominant

I been doing online courses and my 2 friends in my hometown have vaguely walked me through their process
I did a ton of internet reading before I found this site. The ILGM site has a nice growing Bible that will help you get your feet wet. I know that there are several sites out there and you have to keep in mind that if you re on a products page, they will be trying to sell you their product but you can always just window shop like me.
‘you can also look at seed banks to see the % of hybrid seeds, their THC content, how big they will grow which may be of concern if you’re growing inside. They even give sweet descriptions of the taste, smell and effect.
After you start your grow, you can go to YouTube and compare your grows each week to others in the same stage. You have to remember that just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean its good advice to keep that in mind.
you are gonna stress out during your first grow at every yellow leaf and bad decision you made but try to relax. That’s why you came here. Put your grow up here and let us follow it with you. Ask questions no matter how silly they may be. we were all first time growers once and want to help you succeed. Even here you will get different opinions and will have to weigh them out and make your own decisions but you will be constantly learning and getting your first grow under your belt and will eventually be able to help others by posting your successes as well as your mistakes.
Do you plan to grow inside?
Do you have any equipment yet?
Do you plan to grow in soil?
Everyone will want to know everything about what your doing when you ask a question. It’s the best way to get the best answer.
‘The best of luck and hope to see you sticking around. 😊

I did a ton of internet reading before I found this site. The ILGM site has a nice growing Bible that will help you get your feet wet. I know that there are several sites out there and you have to keep in mind that if you re on a products page, they will be trying to sell you their product but you can always just window shop like me.
‘you can also look at seed banks to see the % of hybrid seeds, their THC content, how big they will grow which may be of concern if you’re growing inside. They even give sweet descriptions of the taste, smell and effect.
After you start your grow, you can go to YouTube and compare your grows each week to others in the same stage. You have to remember that just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean its good advice to keep that in mind.
you are gonna stress out during your first grow at every yellow leaf and bad decision you made but try to relax. That’s why you came here. Put your grow up here and let us follow it with you. Ask questions no matter how silly they may be. we were all first time growers once and want to help you succeed. Even here you will get different opinions and will have to weigh them out and make your own decisions but you will be constantly learning and getting your first grow under your belt and will eventually be able to help others by posting your successes as well as your mistakes.
Do you plan to grow inside?
Do you have any equipment yet?
Do you plan to grow in soil?
Everyone will want to know everything about what your doing when you ask a question. It’s the best way to get the best answer.
‘The best of luck and hope to see you sticking around. 😊
My buddies grow outside but I wanna grow inside. I dont have any equipment yet. I have a buddy of mine that builds car washes and he also does the Hydration for some major grows On the west coast. I've never asked him too much about what he does though. What equipment is a must have for growing inside?

Latest posts

Back