Hey Everybody, I'm NEW of course and I'm from North Carolina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddies grow outside but I wanna grow inside. I dont have any equipment yet. I have a buddy of mine that builds car washes and he also does the Hydration for some major grows On the west coast. I've never asked him too much about what he does though. What equipment is a must have for growing inside?
that all depends on what kind of space you have and how much you care to spend...a zillion variables but the more input you give the community the more accurate help you will receive...oh yeah, welcome to the passion...

I’d suggest you do some reading as others have said.

first, do you own your place or rent? (i wouldn’t advise growing inside if you rent, to many folks in and out)
is it legal to grow in your state?
How much space do you have to work with?
do you have a closet you could dedicate to it and a place to ventilate the stink out?
if not, do you have room for a grow tent? Go look at grow tents and see the different sizes and prices. Some sell tent kits with all you need.
Like I said, you need to read up a bit so go do that homework and come back with specific not generic questions. Good luck 🍀

A good space and lights for the space you have. A good medium plan meaning what are you going to grow in all while keeping Temps in check

@plentysmoke Well Bud I'll teach you as much as you can learn you got my signal number and I'm in the area. But only thing is you gotta let me get over my incognito trust no one grower I turned into after years illegal and having a set of partners that weren't exactly doing it for the love of the plant and passion of watching it grow and develop that I fell in love with as a teenager all those many years ago. We will talk later and start the true learning process hands on you can read for days nothing compares to getting your hands dirty mixing dirt planting transplanting topping etc night bud ✌️

@plentysmoke Well Bud I'll teach you as much as you can learn you got my signal number and I'm in the area. But only thing is you gotta let me get over my incognito trust no one grower I turned into after years illegal and having a set of partners that weren't exactly doing it for the love of the plant and passion of watching it grow and develop that I fell in love with as a teenager all those many years ago. We will talk later and start the true learning process hands on you can read for days nothing compares to getting your hands dirty mixing dirt planting transplanting topping etc night bud ✌️
night bro

That's some long sentences.😳🤪

Latest posts

Back