Hey everybody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
LOng time fan and stalker of the MP forums. I have definately learned a lot of very interesting info while stalking all of you! :D I will begin by saying that i appreciate evryones knowledge on here. I have been interested in growing quality mmj for years now, Ive done tons of research and countless hours of studying videos books and forums. Lets just say Ive gained a wealth of info on the subject. however my experience is little having tried twice, and failed but not miserably. everythings been smokeable. however ive had hermies. whiteflies fungus gnats and pwdery mold. I was always able to bounce back. ive finally got some good genetics from Attitude. as of now im doing skunk 44( skunk#1xtop44)x(top44xskunk#1) I am working on a big bud x white widow now too. i have a turbo klone 24 site aeroponic cloner. 600w hps/mh ballast hooked to a cool tube with xl hood attatched. have a 460 cfm inline fan on it as well as a booster fan and a charcoal filter. I have a t5 4 foot 8 light fixture for veg. my grow space is two 4 x 4 rooms connected. one for veg one for flower. ive tried co2 but havnt been succesful enough growing to see any results with that. I use Earth Juice products and do everything organically. i am a hi brix grower. I have a refractometer. i know im a nerd definately!i use 5 gal smartpots for my moms and 5 gal nursery pots filled with 2/3 pro mix 1/3 coco coir at 3 gal. for flower. Only amendments are worm castings and lime. i will be posting some pics soon as I am having difficulties with my mom and need a little advice. thanks everyobody and i look forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to MP...glad you came out of the shadows and joined us.

Hi HighBrix, Welcome to the best place to learn. It is about time you came out of hiding.

:yay: Highbrix, how you doin, bud? can't wait to see what you got's growin on.

:welcome: to the Marijuana Passion, the best place to learn and chat about all things regarding marijuana growing.

Much :peace: n' :bongin: rips,

7greeneyes:D

Howdy and Welcome to an Awsome group of PPL.

sounds like your ready for some seriouse growing. welcome to the fourm its a cool place for shareing and learning about others grow experiences, I went from almost dead plants to some useable bud

Latest posts

Back