Hey Everyone-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God Bless to you and all of yours MA.We will keep you in our prayers up here.

Hey SM, how ya doin?? Im sorry to here about ya dad.Me and Ms kush blessings are with you. Take care

I know that we've only recently met, Mom , but we are all a family here so I just wanted you to know that me and mine... have you and yours in our thoughts :)

Cam

hey ma, really sorry to hear about your dad,

just want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and i hope that whatever happens isnt too tough.

all the best from me and dr greenthumb

Thanks for all the kind words, means more then you know. :)

Dad is home from the hospital. He is sleeping about 98% of the time. The times when he is awake, he can't talk...but I know he hears what we say. He appears to be more comfortible. His face looks more relaxed.

Just kinda kicking myself. Last week and the week before he called often wanting to know if I'd want to go somewhere with him. Wake and bakes were more important then. :( God, I hate being so damn selfish. I wish I could go back 2 weeks.

But I am doing ok. A friend came to see me, she has healing hands. She's a massage therapist and gave me a 5 minute rub.

My thoughts are with you as you help your father through this. I often think about how I will handle it when my time comes. I'm 35, and I feel I have so much to accomplish yet so the thought of death scares me right now, but hopefully I will live a long life and when the time comes, I have done what I have needed to do and I will close the book and lay it down with a smile, having enjoyed thouroughly every chapter...

Geez mom cant always blame yourself for things that are beyond your control. Im sure he knows you love him and thats really what counts. Im glad youre with him because company is very important in times like these. Cherish every moment....

Latest posts

Back