Hey everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBaconChef

Reaction score
Well, I've posted a bit in here. I came here to ask one question but I love the people so far and decided to stay. I am an overgrow.com refugee. It looke like MPMF is gonna have to fuel my addiction for a while. I must say I love the advice and the company here and it reminds me of overgrow before it blew up and had all those 14 year olds running around posting about not being able to find a girlfriend. I look foward to my stay here.

TheBaconChef said:
I came here to ask one question but I love the people so far and decided to stay. I must say I love the advice and the company here... I look foward to my stay here.
Hey man, I'm glad to meetcha. There's a lot of real nice people here and it's a real brain box. You ever watch a show called Mcgiver? Well, he's on this group man. He says his name is Mutt now, but he's not foolin me. The dude can make a nuke outta a shoe lace. Scares the shit outta me. Just kiddin man. There are so many cool people here, it would take an hour to tell you.

Have fun here man and tell us what your growing plans are. What's your favorite smoke? The coffee table has about a zillion topics in it.

Get high, don't stress and outlive your enemies.

Hmmm.... My favorite smoke has to be the kind that gets me highest. I have only grown one plant in my life other than the two males that I just popped up so I don't really have a favorite strain. My plans right now are to grow out this bagseed and hope I get more females this time. There are 7 seedlings that have finally gotten thier feet settled in and now appear to be growing pretty slowly. These ones are starting slower than the last two but Im sure they'll do well. Im just growing outback in thie secluded area but I have a feeling its not big enough nor does it have enough light so i might just have to take it all to a guerilla location or get some funds and some time together and build myself a little floro grow box. I havent really decided yet, but I just hope to get some nice buds come this harvest season. Im pretty bored I guess ill head over to the coffee table for a bit and converse.

Howdy Baconchef

Welcome to the forum. You will like it here I'm sure.

welcome to the forum. Always glad to see another weed farmer.:D

Latest posts

Back