Hey Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickTheQuick

Reaction score
i was just thinking about this, and i realized, everytime i smoke with my buddies, they always seem to target me for there jokes and cruel remarks, what should i do about this?

Hi NickTheQuick

Nice to meet you.

I;ll tell ya what you should do....... save some money, and don't bother going out with them sick dogs dude. Smoke ya weed all to yourself - specially if you've taken the time to produce it!!!
Just sit back..... chill...... and then have a good laugh on them!!!!!!!!!!!

Or better still, get onto us lot here at M.P, and we'll cheer you up geez

Peace out

:rolleyes: The Skinmaster :rolleyes:

Peace out to GreenDayGirl also

Peace y'all

:rolleyes: The Skinmaster :rolleyes:

Seriously though NTQ, who needs people like that? The only reason they pick on you is because "god forbid" someone else might start to pick on them, i've found that the biggest most obnoxious guys are the ones with some insecurity they are afraid everyone will find out about and make fun of. Take a look at your "friends" are they really your friends? Oh well you'll soon see if you grow your own pot, you'll end up hiding out by yourself anyways. PS: if you're smart, you won't let your "friends" know you're growing. Friends like that will get you ripped off or busted. :(

your friends pick on your cause they are jealous....they wish they were as awesome as you ;)

remember how when we were small....and the boys would pull the hair of the girl they liked??

same game....its just how some guys deal with insecurity

Sounds like it's time for some new friends. You don't need those dicks trust me. In the long run you will be better off without them.

dont let yourself get punked around start clowining on them find out some shit about them that would be emberessing when they start clowining on you just start clowning back or you can just go kick it with new people like they said i always find my freinds clowning on me but i end up clowning on them back so i dont like a idiot

Hey Dude Just Chill It Happens And Thas The Fun Man U Laugh Wid Ur Frds Thats The Fun

Just tell them you aint got no weed, see if they are likeing you for you or your weed.... I hate friends that just like me for my weed. When you run out, you will find your true friends.

Weeddog said:
I hate friends that just like me for my weed. When you run out, you will find your true friends.
So true!!!...Nobody comes visit me no'mo'..:(

Latest posts

Back