Hey Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a boy and a girl. this is my take on it. i grew up with 3 brothers, and a dog that was also a boy. now that i think back, man i think i gotta go give my mom a hug for being the only girl in the house for so many years lol.

having a girl means, alot, and i do mean ALOT of crying lol. man i found out quick i can't stand all that crying(over everything!). i think it has alot to do with no girls other then my mom in the house my whole chilhood. boys, not so much crying, BUT awe man do they love to destroy things, and get hurt ALOt. never should of bought a 1500$ couch before he was born. ohh well, you live and you learn. for instance, my daughter will scream and kick and scream some more, like someone is trying to chop off her leg. if i try to pull a splinter out of her finger lololol. on the other had my son fell off the bed cracked his head on the frame(blood everwhere). took him to the hospital. 7 staples in his head. BARELY CRIED AT ALL.

dont get me wrong, i love both my kids equally and unconditionally. just a lil heads up as to what ur in for! i'll tell u what though i wouldn't trade it for the world. being a father/mother is the most rewarding expierence anyone could ever have

NOW BACK TO THE MJ!!! :)

LOL--it has nothing to do with being a girl or a boy. I grew up in a family of all girls and even the dog was a girl. None of us are cry-baby panty-waists even though we had the same bumps, cuts, bruises, and scrapes as our boy neighbors. Want to talk about blood everywhere--when I was 12, I ran through a plate glass door (before the days of safety glass). I had over 100 stitches--some of them with no deadening and did not shed a tear. Bucking up is not a gender thing.

Latest posts

Back