hey everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_wan_kenobi

Reaction score
Hey buds, I am beyond new to this. So here is a little bit about me.. Well for starters i just was given my first plant i was told it was female, after doing some research i believe it is. Wildly enough i use to be against anything to do with this plant and its properties. But a friend who always smoked and always respected my wishes of not being an ******* and blowing smoke in my face actually got me to see the beauty in this plant. I have a huge desire to learn more about this plant, as i went to school for plant science. So as of right now i still have not ever taken a hit of MJ and i think it would be cool if i grow this plant out and try it out when its ready! So i will be scanning these forums to find all the help(i will need a lot of it). Thanks and any pointers please feel free to give!

Welcome to MP. I replied in your other thread that I think you were given a plant that was flowered out and then revegged.

Nothing like the first toke of your own well-loved homegrown. There's nothing else comparable imo.

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Newbie Wan Kenobie. I feel the force:stoned: is strong in you.

This is the best forum on the web for growing cannabis. See you round the forum. :bolt:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Love that name how are you? Glad you are here everyone will help you dont you worry.888

thanks. i need so much help its not even funny. the amount of stuff i have already learned is crazy about this beautiful plant. I just want to learn how to prune properly and make it live to its full potential!

Welcome and since your into plant science you gotta pop a seed.

Welcome to Marijuana Passion Bro! This forums got lots of great info and friendly, knowledgeable members. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back