Hey Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lextar7

Reaction score
Lextar7 here. glad to be here. Just a few things about myself: I live in N.Y. between the Great lakes.Been growing for 10 years outdoors with pretty good sucess.Oh I've made my share of mistakes but haven't we all. With all the problems in the world today with this virus I can't wait to plant my girls outside in my garden where I can find a little bit of peace. To everyone here ,their families & friends : Stay Safe -Stay Healthy- Stay Strong.

Welcome Lex7. I'm newer to growing here but others will be along soon, too. I havent grown outside, sticking to water and the basement. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hey bud Norheastt indoor semi noob, I've done about 4 runs over the last few years, trying to get set up to keep something regular going. I'm a bar manager so I've been off work since March 16th so I'm using this tine to get everything rolling again.

Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be here. I've had a problem with my seedlings. I started 3 about 3 weeks ago indoors for planting outdoors in late May.They all sprouted ,the girls were doing fine then the problems started. Drooping leaves turning a very light green almost yellow.I did everything like I did for the past 10 years with no problems like this . Well eventually they didn't make it so I cleaned my grow room & started over. I kept thinking what I did wrong or different from the previous years & the only thing that I didn't do was get fresh seedling mix.It was last years Happy Frog.I never used old soil before but I did keep it cool in the basement in a rubbermaid tote.Thats the only thing that I can think of.I started 3 more yesterday & we'll see what happens. Hope it works. I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back