Hey Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome, you've come to the right place for misfits and castaways...tell us, what's in your garden or better yet, got any pics...

welcome, you've come to the right place for misfits and castaways...tell us, what's in your garden or better yet, got any pics...
Haven't planted yet this season but I've been narrowing down my selections right now! (I'm an outdoor guy) Definitely going to do some of my favorite Lime Pop Kush. Also thinking I may hunt through a few different blueberry's I have on hand. Some AKBB and some from a friend that I believe is an F8 or F9 of some old DJ Short gear. I'll try to get some pictures and things up soon 😊

I hate fuggin blueberry strains, grown out a bunch and it's always the blueberry that pisses me off...I ran one strain 4 times to 10 weeks and wont smoke any of it...good luck with yours...

I hate fuggin blueberry strains, grown out a bunch and it's always the blueberry that pisses me off...I ran one strain 4 times to 10 weeks and wont smoke any of it...good luck with yours...
ha... yeah, i've found them to be really difficult too. Very very sensitive and hate too much N. That said it's my girlfriends favorite herb to smoke so gotta keep her happy! ;)

Welcome to the group !
A bunch of nice folks here.
We play bingo every Thursday night .
Win valuable prizes !
Bring money ...

Welcome aboard the Passion my friend.

👋👋💮☮✌☮💮👋👋
☮✌Welcome GreenGeneS✌
💮💮AND HavE💮💮
✌☮💮A HappY 4/20!¡!💮☮✌
✌☮💮4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣💮☮✌

Last edited:
Haven't planted yet this season but I've been narrowing down my selections right now! (I'm an outdoor guy) Definitely going to do some of my favorite Lime Pop Kush. Also thinking I may hunt through a few different blueberry's I have on hand. Some AKBB and some from a friend that I believe is an F8 or F9 of some old DJ Short gear. I'll try to get some pictures and things up soon 😊
How d u do with the Blueberry hunt? I m dying to find some old school Blueberry seeds

Latest posts

Back