Hey fellas, Couple Questions about the seeds i am going to be using to start my crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

-DoPeMaN-

So, i live in Yakima, the weed here is very poor, it stinks, compared to where i used to live ( Portland ) and i have to start from scratch and use thease seeds, so how do i go about picking the seeds? about every sack here purchased has 10 seeds atleast in it, sucks i now =/ But its what i am going to start off with, and am wondering if i can take thease seeds and make beautiful crop and good smoking bud?

Does cloning a plant make it better then its previous carrier?

Anyhow any input would be awsome, thanks!

-DoPeMaN- said:
So, i live in Yakima, the weed here is very poor, it stinks, compared to where i used to live ( Portland ) and i have to start from scratch and use thease shitty seeds, so how do i go about picking the seeds? about every sack here purchased has 10 seeds atleast in it, sucks i now =/ But its what i am going to start off with, and am wondering if i can take thease seeds and make beautiful crop and good smoking bud?

Does cloning a plant make it better then its previous carrier?

Anyhow any input would be awsome, thanks!
What ya wanna do is grab the darker of the seeds to germinate. The bud grown will be alot better than the bud the seeds came from it always is. No cloning a plant does not make it better. ;)

Frankly if you are going to grow, and that seems like a good idea considering the garbage you're being offered, the time and investment is sufficient so as not to use bag seed. You can buy such a great variety these days. Wouldn't it be much more fulfilling and exciting to pick a variety you've been dying to smoke, grow it yourself, experiment a little, get fantastic results?:hubba:

Latest posts

Back