Hey Folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erbal

Cheeky Green Monster
Reaction score
I am new to the forum. I came here with the tip that there are a few good tips to be had. Looking forward to seeing what you all have to say.

:welcome: We are all here to learn, help others, and watch the best plant on Earth grow :D Are you a cultivator yourself?

Welcome Erbal, lots to be learned here. Best to read the stickies at the top of each heading. Ask questions and help will be there shortly.

MosesPMG said:
:welcome: We are all here to learn, help others, and watch the best plant on Earth grow :D Are you a cultivator yourself?

I have not cultivated anything solo, although I have been helping a friend with their garden for some time now.

Thanks for the welcomes.

welcome and you'll save yourself a lot of time and money learning from others mistakes. its funny how helpful potheads are... :D

:welcome: Everything I know, I learned here...well, almost everything lol

killing it m.p style! the nicest & the best place to ask questions and learn without being bashed for dumb mistakes. enjoy & have fun. everyone will help if they can

Latest posts

Back