Hey from Alaska (legal now)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaskanlance

Reaction score
Just a shout out to everyone my name is Lance. now that it's legal here in Alaska I'll be on here a lot . Hey need some seeds any recommendations best place to buy........
Lance.

:welcome: to MP!

Attitude seeds, FireStax, and Herbies are a few seed banks that are reputable.

Welcome from Alaska.

As with most states, just getting it passed is the first step. Generally when legislation is passed it takes about 6 months or so before changes are enacted, A lot of time they pick July 1st to put new laws into effect, so be cautious until the new laws go into effect.

First of all for a new grower, you have to assess how much money you have to set up a grow space and how much time you have to devote to your plants every day. Getting a space set up will be your first step. Then you can decide on the genetics that you think sound good to you. The people here will be able to help you getting going with anything you need.

I am happy for all of you in Oregon, Alaska, and DC that will be able to be legal! You are starting on a great adventure that could turn into an obsession. While cannabis may not be addictive, growing it seems like it can be.

Cool guys thanks for the replays
The Alaska law goes Into effect 90 days after the election is certified but it will take about 15 months or longer before they have a system in place as far as the distribution part goes

So, what are your plans, what are your goals?

Latest posts

Back