Hey gang this is just for fun. I have some thoughts and i wont to see if anyone else does.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Ok guys I like to look at the grows that were found in my area and look at the pictures in the news. I have looked at this picture more than a couple times but today made me takes another look. I m curious what everyone else thinks. It was almost October. Close to harvest time. They didnt get it the law did but I wonder did they leave it on purpose. September 28 2015.
ecf1115d-cce1-4a47-9a8c-ae9eeb8c3b65_1920x1080.jpg

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Ok guys I like to look at the grows that were found in my area and look at the pictures in the news. I have looked at this picture more than a couple times but today made me takes another look. I m curious what everyone else thinks. It was almost October. Close to harvest time. They didnt get it the law did but I wonder did they leave it on purpose. September 28 2015.View attachment 303564
I posted this under sick plants for a reason. Just an observation.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Im confused with your timeline
Its an old picture from the news that a deerhunter found scouting and turned over to the cops. By looking at the picture I think they were going to have a mess if they were even going to harvest it anyway. I think they have a problem. I thought maybe ID see if anyone else notices whats wrong without me just telling everyone. Maybe I m just use to plants outdoors.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
I put this in the sick plant form to see if anyone else would notice these plants have a really bad spider mite or caterpillar infestation. Or both is my guess. I thought someone might debate that. IV e looked at this story at least 3 times and yesterday was the first time i noticed how sick they look. If the spider mites are as bad as they look I m curious if they just left it to rot but it was found by a bow hunter instead.

PERCHSLURP802

Reaction score
Its an old picture from the news that a deerhunter found scouting and turned over to the cops. By looking at the picture I think they were going to have a mess if they were even going to harvest it anyway. I think they have a problem. I thought maybe ID see if anyone else notices whats wrong without me just telling everyone. Maybe I m just use to plants outdoors.
Dude a deer hunter turned a crop over to the cops? There's still idiots like that alive oh my Lord we got more work to do

longtimegrower

Reaction score
I can look at the plant on the left end and tell most of the lower buds didnt even develope and the leaves on the plants next to it d ont look good either. I was just using the picture as an illustration to see if anyone else thought the same thing. It wasn't a serious question because the plants are long gone. I enjoy growing because I just have for so long I have lots of friends who cant grow but love to smoke. I had a bad drug problem so I stopped everything and i might go a year and not smoke. What I forget when I post something is that most everyone else is high. When I ask a question most of you are going. "Uh what were we talking about". So every time I post something i end up getting everything but what I had expected. Lol. Next time ill get right to the point.

DavidfromMichigan

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I
Ok guys I like to look at the grows that were found in my area and look at the pictures in the news. I have looked at this picture more than a couple times but today made me takes another look. I m curious what everyone else thinks. It was almost October. Close to harvest time. They didnt get it the law did but I wonder did they leave it on purpose. September 28 2015.View attachment 303564
Would've put my stand up close by. I can't believe there aren't deer in the pic, all leaning to one side. Maybe a couple dancing. Maybe some dead.

Hippie420

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
Staff member
Reaction score
Had a friend/co-worker that used to grow some fine weed in the day. He went out to harvest his crop and came across a bare spot where his plants used to be with a sign dead center of it. The sign said, "Confiscated by the Shiawassee County Sherriff's Department."
He ran. I told him I'd have taken the sign for a souvenir.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
I can look at the plant on the left end and tell most of the lower buds didnt even develope and the leaves on the plants next to it d ont look good either. I was just using the picture as an illustration to see if anyone else thought the same thing. It wasn't a serious question because the plants are long gone. I enjoy growing because I just have for so long I have lots of friends who cant grow but love to smoke. I had a bad drug problem so I stopped everything and i might go a year and not smoke. What I forget when I post something is that most everyone else is high. When I ask a question most of you are going. "Uh what were we talking about". So every time I post something i end up getting everything but what I had expected. Lol. Next time ill get right to the point.
Yea I can see the plants to the left have some sort of issue going on. But the grower was just asking for it IMO just the amount of plants in 1 spot was a no no. I mean that's probably what 40+ plants in one spot that's just asking find me find me find me. But it's a shame I'm sure some bud was savable and the rest you coulda made piles of bubble hash out of it or oil SMH damn as$hole deer hunter couldn't just stay oh look some plants back to scouting or hunting:/

Latest posts