Hey gang this is just for fun. I have some thoughts and i wont to see if anyone else does.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Cincinnati Chili Dog (Cincy Coneys) night, been in love with this stuff since I was a Baby. This batch is from a Spice Mix, will soon be making Grandmas Original Empress Chili House Recipe. She got it from the Family of the Middle Eastern Family who Originated it. She lived across the street from them & was friends with them & that stuff is the Bomb! Yes, it takes hours to prepare but the problem I've had with the Spice Mix is the Sodium Content & not enough Cumin or Allspice & way too muck Salt. Yes, I do make the Real Southwestern Style Chili, but it's not Dads Football Weekend "Dump & Stir Chili". No Tomatoes or Beans, just Cubed Beef & Real Chili's, I use Poblanos(Ancho) & Pimentos(Paprika)...both dried, Cumin & fresh ground Chili Powder...that's it! Both are fantastic & way up the Boner Scale. Guess y'all can tell I'm a Frustrated Chef. I dream of eventually have a Pro Kitchen, with a 6-Burner Viking Gas Cooktop & Oven, already have Pro SS Cookware, Japanese Knives(which are incredible!), a Roll Around Butcher Block & 6 Shelf SS Rolling Racks. I keep NOTHING in my Kitchen Cabinets (that's where Bugs Live!), HATE Apartments! Already told my Landlord to not Spray my Unit with Poison!

It's Cincinnati Chili Dog (Cincy Coneys) night, been in love with this stuff since I was a Baby. This batch is from a Spice Mix, will soon be making Grandmas Original Empress Chili House Recipe. She got it from the Family of the Middle Eastern Family who Originated it. She lived across the street from them & was friends with them & that stuff is the Bomb! Yes, it takes hours to prepare but the problem I've had with the Spice Mix is the Sodium Content & not enough Cumin or Allspice & way too muck Salt. Yes, I do make the Real Southwestern Style Chili, but it's not Dads Football Weekend "Dump & Stir Chili". No Tomatoes or Beans, just Cubed Beef & Real Chili's, I use Poblanos(Ancho) & Pimentos(Paprika)...both dried, Cumin & fresh ground Chili Powder...that's it! Both are fantastic & way up the Boner Scale. Guess y'all can tell I'm a Frustrated Chef. I dream of eventually have a Pro Kitchen, with a 6-Burner Viking Gas Cooktop & Oven, already have Pro SS Cookware, Japanese Knives(which are incredible!), a Roll Around Butcher Block & 6 Shelf SS Rolling Racks. I keep NOTHING in my Kitchen Cabinets (that's where Bugs Live!), HATE Apartments! Already told my Landlord to not Spray my Unit with Poison!
I am a ‘wannabe’ cook as well. Not a chef. A cook. All the food I make is fit for a stoners feast. I make some pretty decent chili, though, I admit it is sacrilege as viewed by some since I put both beans and tomato in it. Watched a show on food network that featured Cincinnati Chili. Looks delicious. Food is supposed to taste great not look fancy, cost and arm and a leg and not have vomit-inducing ingredients. I will never have insect-derived ingredients in my food though I have seen there is a push to have insects on the menu in the future…

Latest posts

Back