Hey guys! Anyone need help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Been a while. Thought of the many I know here, and thought this would be an appropriate place to ask. Anyone know of a good source for trimmigrant work? Looking to get out west and experience this boom, it is close to that time of the year. I'd be interested to hear your opinions and experience.

Hope everyone has been doing well, anything I need to catch up on? Shout out to rose and thg! And the many other friends I've gotten to know over the years.

Hey My friend,,,good to hear from yas.

Drift, you will never believe me but I thought of you a couple of days ago.. Glad you are alive and I presume kicking.

Talk to Umbra and NorCalHal in northern Cali, talk to Orangesunshine in southern cali. They can tell you what the scene is for trimmers etc.

there is a park in "the oaks" thats on state hiway 20 clear lake in lake county. camp in the park with all the other trimmers and you will find work. do you look like you have been out of work, unwashed and dreadlocks?

Drfting--good to see you buddy. While I do no know anyone right now that is looking for help (harvest is still probably a couple of months out), I will keep my ears open. I have a good friend who used to trim every fall. I will also check with her.

If you get to eastern Oregon, be sure to let me know!

Latest posts

Back