Hey Hemp Goddess; here my hydro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those lights sound very interesting. I wish they had that in a 3'er by 8 bulb. I am going to have to order some more for all my setups.

:holysheep: If yu look at the pics in slide 1 at the beginning of the thread, yu will see my "Blueberry Punch" from 1 week ago. compare them to the first 3 pics today (1 week later) AND in the second slide yu see my clones on the "ez cloner" with mom standing beside, 1 week ago, then look at pics 4 n 5 here at these same clones in coco on the table and in one of the vegging chambers (both are under T5s). If yu look carefully at the last 2 pics yu can see the difference in what light can do. The girls in the room are under about 19600lumens T5, while the girls on the table beside the cloner are under about 40000lumens of T5. double the light, double the growth.:hubba: :hubba:

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

very nice set up ,it seems that alot of people are using those t5s for vegging .now you got me thinking about another room or tent with t5s for vegging only so i can keep a steady grow for myself .learning so much here as i read and read some more and some day i will have buds i can be proud of..

I would get the lights a lot closer. One of the things about any fluoros is that they lose lumens fast over distance. I keep my T5s within a couple of inches from the top of my plants.

Yeah I keep them close, I just lifted them so that I could take the pictures as my room is a little tight.

Looks like things are coming along nicely Hushpuppy :D They look nice and healthy, great job so far. How long until you flip them to 12/12?

Thats an interesting question. This weekend when I checked the Blueberries, they still had not sexxed yet, so I am waiting until they sex and we are able to take some clones (probably take some clones this coming weekend). The others that I have could really be switched now as they are already sexxed clones, but I will give them a few weeks growth. I like to top mine to get the quad main colas, (my partner tends to like to trim fan leaves and ends up turning them into topiery bushes):farm: :chuck:

That brings me to a question for all yu guys who are good at sexxing plants. My partner seems to think that the 2 little sprigs that stick up at branching sites (nodes?) can tell yu the sex...if they are pointing in at each other then female...if they are spread apart then male...Any truth to that? I know that those are not preflowers as the preflowers look like little flower bulbs with 2 pistels sticking out. anyone know about that?:holysheep:

HP slick setup there man. i'm gunna say no on the sexing myth. i'm watching from over in the corner

My how the girls have grown:hubba: It seems like just a few weeks ago they were just little babies looking so lost in their containers. Then when I took the first pics they were about 3 wks old and growing nicely. now at 5wks:shocked: :woohoo:

may1a.JPG

may1c.JPG

may1d.JPG

may1b.JPG

Hushpuppy said:
That brings me to a question for all yu guys who are good at sexxing plants. My partner seems to think that the 2 little sprigs that stick up at branching sites (nodes?) can tell yu the sex...if they are pointing in at each other then female...if they are spread apart then male...Any truth to that? I know that those are not preflowers as the preflowers look like little flower bulbs with 2 pistels sticking out. anyone know about that?:holysheep:

No truth to that at all. There is truly no way to tell until the emergence of preflowers.

Your grow is looking great!

theyre looking awesome. only thing i can see maybe giving you a prob is the immobility of the trellis to raise. get ready for some explosion when you flip. how much head room do you have?

I just noticed your first pic there HP, am I right in thinking you have a SCROG going on there? If so, you need to get that growth pushed under the screen.
Real nice looking setup and some beautiful plants you have there. What strain are they?

Peace W

:hubba: One of them that is in the smaller room and again on the table is some local grow that was really kron weed so we have been cloning it for personal medicinal use. The other in the bigger room that has the screen is called Blueberry Punch from greenlife seeds. Yeah, I wanted to do a scrog but wasn't sure how the Blueberry would do since it is the first time growing this strain, so it is really there just as support for what I hope will be some major "pinecone buds"... Those girls are really growing like mad. My partner believes in doing some pruning when they reach 12" or so in order to bush them out for better harvest...I keep tryin to convince him that he doesn't need to do that. Yu should have seen them b4 he pruned them..these pics are a week after a serious pruning. They are just starting to preflower so soon we will flip:D

That Is The Idea If U Can Do It And Have The Space U Keep Ur Own Cycles Going I Have Multiple Strains And Stay In Legal Limits Stll In Ca. Just A Lil Fyi. Peace.

My girls have just gone into "the Flower cycle":hubba: :D In about 8 weeks we should have some "Blueberry Punch Cola":hubba: They all actually were let veg for a week too long as they are about to take over the lab. these pictures just don't do it justice.:eek:

may15b.JPG

may15c.JPG

may15d.JPG

may15e.JPG

may15a.JPG

Thats a Nice setup! I like I like. You make me want to go bye two aircooled reflectors now and toss my older ones, lol oh crap no money! always the same story. :rolleyes: :D

Man tell me about it!! Yu don't want to know how much money is tied up in this "gro-lab" lol

Thanks guys. I am a little worried about my space above the girls. I am fast runnin out of room. They really should have been switched a week ago but my partner who does the lion share of the tending has been quite sick and couldn't flip them till this past weekend.:doh: I am thinking that I may have to decapitate them of about 6+" of their tops in order to keep them from growin into the lights. They are almost 30" tall now and we only have about 8-12" of room left to back up the lights. This is our first run with the "Blueberry Punch" and we are still on the low end of the learnin curve. Any suggestions? BTW we weren't intending to make an SOG, that is 8 plants on a table 3'x6'.:eek:

Latest posts

Back