hey hey folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Hey hey folks :48: Hope everyone here has been doin well... Its been awhile but things have finally settled here in the ant hill and its just about time to fire up the lights again... :icon_smile: I cant wait... Its been brutal not gettin my hands dirty all summer...

Welcome back JAAM. You have been missed. Glad to see that you are able to get your hands dirty again--ain't it great!

nice---very cool to see you back jaam---look forward to watching your mad skills in action :48:

good to see ya JAAM, the cooler weather is great.

Yo yo yo....what up brosef. I was a lil worried about you. Hadn't seen you on here or over at Canetics. Glad all is well and you can get back to churning out the Dank. Will holla at ya when I get some free time.

thanks for the warm welcome back guys...

orange lets just hope I remember how to do this...

Fa$t i wish i stopped bc of the weather... unfortunately i wasnt so lucky... sometimes life throws ya a knuckle curve

Hammy sup bro? no need to worry... Ive been layin low for awhile... hopefully there will be some dank in my near future...

I was wonderin where the heck you were. Glad to hear you are okay, and good luck on the new grow. I just got some seeds to pop again after three months off. It feels great to have some dirt under my nails.

Peace

JAAM,
Like riding a bike-you'll be fine.

I'm thinking things are going to start getting busy here at MP as people start up again inside and get ready to harvest outside.

GREEN MOJO for your grow - pulling up my recliner

Hemper just had to get settled bro... GL with your grow... your ready to rock that boat... tons of peeps here love that Satori

Smokin mom thanks... hope your doin well.. I missed it here...

Tastyness I hope your right man... thanks for the mojo...

Glad to hear yual throwin another log to yur fire here. Be lookin forward to knowin yur fireside in time reckon. ;) Good luck yur grow pilgrem.

BWD

Latest posts

Back