Hey I got company!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Tossed in some late germ Cherry Malawi beans in a bucket and stashed it out in the wood pile LOL
Noticed a couple of critters. :huh:
and I included a sunset pic I took the other day. :cool:
Have a great Saturday everyone.

SNC00269 (800x600).jpg

SNC00270 (800x600).jpg

SNC00271 (800x600).jpg

SNC00254 (800x600).jpg

look for tails in the bucket :p
blue and brown. skinks :cool:

That is a pretty nice sunset :)

I am not sure what kind of steroids you are trying to feed your plant, but look what they did to your worms!

:holysheep: lol, I was looking at those pics trying to figure out what you were talking about, then I finally noticed its a snake! Crap I seen about an 6ft, 7 inches or so around Rattle Snake, looked like about 7 rattles on it!! @ Folsom Lake the other day! Families all over the place! Scary Stuff my toodler 15ft away as it went by. :eek:

That's a preety sunset pic! Spinnin must be Nice, lol

Erbal said:
That is a pretty nice sunset :)

I am not sure what kind of steroids you are trying to feed your plant, but look what they did to your worms!

:yeahthat: lmao! funny!

Rosebud said:
What is that Mutt, slugs, SNAKES??? Yikes.
They are skinks :) rabid bug eaters ;)

Skinks are generally carnivorous and largely eat insects, including crickets, grasshoppers, beetles, and caterpillars. They also eat earthworms, millipedes, snails, slugs, isopods, other lizards, and small rodents.

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skink

Nice, nothing like mother nature giving you a hand when it comes to keeping your plants happy.

:ciao: Mutt

thanks for shareing..and you have a Great Saturday as well

:48:

Those skinks rock, could you send me a bucketful? I had never seen nor heard of those. We need those up here.
Cool what wiki said about them. Beneficials, I guess.

Latest posts

Back